Step-by-Step Guide to Make Perfect Stir-fried Beef & Broccoli with Oyster Sauce
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, Stir-fried Beef & Broccoli with Oyster Sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Stir-fried Beef & Broccoli with Oyster Sauce is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Stir-fried Beef & Broccoli with Oyster Sauce is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Stir-fried Beef & Broccoli with Oyster Sauce, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Stir-fried Beef & Broccoli with Oyster Sauce delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Stir-fried Beef & Broccoli with Oyster Sauce is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Stir-fried Beef & Broccoli with Oyster Sauce using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
This is a very popular dish. In Australia, this dish is available from most Chinese takeaways. Probably you have your own recipe. This is how I cook it. Serve it with freshly cooked rice.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Stir-fried Beef & Broccoli with Oyster Sauce:
- 1 head Broccoli *cut into small florets, thick stem sliced
- 1 tablespoon Oil *plus extra
- 1 pinch Salt
- 2-3 tablespoons Water
- Beef & Marinade
- 400 g Beef Steak *thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sake (Rice Wine)
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 1/8 teaspoon White Pepper
- 1 small piece Ginger *grated
- 1 clove Garlic *grated
- 3 tablespoons Oyster Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Sake (Rice Wine) OR Water
- 2 tablespoons Mirin
- 1 teaspoon Potato Starch OR Corn Starch Flour
Instructions to make to make Stir-fried Beef & Broccoli with Oyster Sauce
- Drizzle Oil over a frying pan and arrange Broccoli pieces. Sprinkle with Water and Salt. Cover with a lid and set aside.
- Thinly slice Beef, combine with Marinade ingredients in a bowl, and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine all the sauce ingredients. *Note: Mirin adds the sweetness to the sauce. You can add some Sugar for extra sweetness.
- Now you can start cooking. First you cook Broccoli over medium heat for a few minutes. When the water in the pan is evaporated, remove the lid, and transfer Broccoli to a plate.
- Add a small amount extra Oil to the pan, cook Beef. When cooked, return the Broccoli, then add the sauce and stir to combine.
As your experience and confidence grows, you will certainly discover that you have much more natural control over your diet as well as adapt your diet to your individual tastes with time. Whether you wish to offer a recipe that uses less or even more active ingredients or is a little more or less spicy, you can make basic adjustments to attain this objective. To put it simply, begin making your dishes promptly. As for fundamental cooking skills for novices you don’t need to learn them yet only if you grasp some simple food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a full guide to quick and also easy lunch dishes however its excellent food for thought. With any luck this will certainly get your creative juices streaming so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your family without doing a lot of square meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food Simple Way to Prepare Homemade Stir-fried Beef & Broccoli with Oyster Sauce. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!