Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, Stir-fried Beef & Broccoli with Oyster Sauce. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Stir-fried Beef & Broccoli with Oyster Sauce is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Stir-fried Beef & Broccoli with Oyster Sauce is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Stir-fried Beef & Broccoli with Oyster Sauce, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Stir-fried Beef & Broccoli with Oyster Sauce delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Stir-fried Beef & Broccoli with Oyster Sauce is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Stir-fried Beef & Broccoli with Oyster Sauce using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
This is a very popular dish. In Australia, this dish is available from most Chinese takeaways. Probably you have your own recipe. This is how I cook it. Serve it with freshly cooked rice.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Stir-fried Beef & Broccoli with Oyster Sauce:
- 1 head Broccoli *cut into small florets, thick stem sliced
- 1 tablespoon Oil *plus extra
- 1 pinch Salt
- 2-3 tablespoons Water
- Beef & Marinade
- 400 g Beef Steak *thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sake (Rice Wine)
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 1/8 teaspoon White Pepper
- 1 small piece Ginger *grated
- 1 clove Garlic *grated
- 3 tablespoons Oyster Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Sake (Rice Wine) OR Water
- 2 tablespoons Mirin
- 1 teaspoon Potato Starch OR Corn Starch Flour
Steps to make to make Stir-fried Beef & Broccoli with Oyster Sauce
- Drizzle Oil over a frying pan and arrange Broccoli pieces. Sprinkle with Water and Salt. Cover with a lid and set aside.
- Thinly slice Beef, combine with Marinade ingredients in a bowl, and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine all the sauce ingredients. *Note: Mirin adds the sweetness to the sauce. You can add some Sugar for extra sweetness.
- Now you can start cooking. First you cook Broccoli over medium heat for a few minutes. When the water in the pan is evaporated, remove the lid, and transfer Broccoli to a plate.
- Add a small amount extra Oil to the pan, cook Beef. When cooked, return the Broccoli, then add the sauce and stir to combine.
As your experience as well as confidence expands, you will locate that you have extra natural control over your diet plan as well as adjust your diet regimen to your individual preferences gradually. Whether you wish to serve a dish that utilizes fewer or even more ingredients or is a little more or less hot, you can make simple changes to achieve this goal. In other words, start making your dishes promptly. When it comes to fundamental cooking abilities for newbies you do not need to discover them however only if you grasp some straightforward cooking strategies.
This isn’t a full overview to quick and also simple lunch dishes yet its great something to chew on. With any luck this will certainly obtain your innovative juices streaming so you can prepare tasty dishes for your family without doing way too many square meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food Recipe of Ultimate Stir-fried Beef & Broccoli with Oyster Sauce. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!