Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, Stirfry Kale – Oseng Kale- Vegan friendly. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Stirfry Kale – Oseng Kale- Vegan friendly is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Stirfry Kale – Oseng Kale- Vegan friendly is something which I have loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Stirfry Kale – Oseng Kale- Vegan friendly, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Stirfry Kale – Oseng Kale- Vegan friendly delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Stirfry Kale – Oseng Kale- Vegan friendly is 4 person. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Stirfry Kale – Oseng Kale- Vegan friendly estimated approx 30 minutes.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have Stirfry Kale – Oseng Kale- Vegan friendly using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
This is the basic Indonesian stir fry – my mom’s version. You can used prawn, tempe or any other things. This time, I am using Kale and adding salt fish (I know most of you won't want this). When I was growing up, you could say "oseng" (meaning stir fry in Indonesia) is one of our staple.
Note: this is great to eat with fried tempe/tempeh and warm boil rice.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Stirfry Kale – Oseng Kale- Vegan friendly:
- 200 gr Kale, I dont use the stem. chopped
- 3 shallots- thin slice
- 1 tbsp mince garlic or 3 garlic slices
- 1 tsp mince galangal (they sell this in jar in supermarket)
- 3 red bird chillies – thin slices
- 2 green chillies – thin slices
- 1 bayleaves
- 1 kaffir lime leaves
- 1/2 tsp tamarind in 2 tbsp water (dont use the seed)
- 1/2 tsp chicken powder knorr
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt (dont use this if you use salted fish)
- 1-2 tbsp Oil (I used sunflower, feel free to use olive oil if you prefer)
Steps to make to make Stirfry Kale – Oseng Kale- Vegan friendly
- In a pan, boil water, a bit of salt and Kale. Make sure the water cover all the kale. Boil in medium heat for about 6-8 minutes or till soft. Drained and squeeze the leaves. It need to be really dry. set aside.
- In a hot wok, put the oil and stir fry shallots, garlic, chillies, galangal till its fragrant. Add the bay&lime leaves., mix well. This take about 5 minutes. Throw the salted fish if you use this (make sure you pre soak in water, and drained, so its not too salty). stir fry more, add the drained Kale.
- Mix all well, add the sugar, salt, chicken stock (if you use), and the water from the tamarind. let it simmer, taste it and add what necessary.
- This ready to eat. It is best with warm boil rice.
As your experience and confidence grows, you will certainly locate that you have more natural control over your diet plan and also adapt your diet regimen to your individual tastes over time. Whether you wish to offer a dish that uses less or even more components or is a little bit essentially hot, you can make straightforward modifications to achieve this goal. In other words, begin making your dishes promptly. When it comes to fundamental cooking abilities for newbies you don’t require to learn them however just if you master some simple food preparation methods.
This isn’t a full overview to fast and also simple lunch recipes however its excellent something to chew on. With any luck this will get your creative juices flowing so you can prepare delicious meals for your household without doing way too many square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food Recipe of Award-winning Stirfry Kale – Oseng Kale- Vegan friendly. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!