Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Quick Stove Top Pressure Cooker Baby Back Ribs — BBQ sauce
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, Stove Top Pressure Cooker Baby Back Ribs — BBQ sauce. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stove Top Pressure Cooker Baby Back Ribs — BBQ sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Stove Top Pressure Cooker Baby Back Ribs — BBQ sauce is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Stove Top Pressure Cooker Baby Back Ribs — BBQ sauce, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Stove Top Pressure Cooker Baby Back Ribs — BBQ sauce delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Stove Top Pressure Cooker Baby Back Ribs — BBQ sauce is 5 peoples. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Stove Top Pressure Cooker Baby Back Ribs — BBQ sauce using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Previously made similar recipe with oven but took few hours to cook. Today tried cooking it with pressure cooker. Only 30 minutes and the meat was flaky and so tender, it fell off the 🦴 bones.
Recipe is taken from:
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Stove Top Pressure Cooker Baby Back Ribs — BBQ sauce:
- For the Spice Rub: (I double the spice rub for 2 ribs)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon chilli powder 🌶
- 1 teaspoon ground cummin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt 🧂
- For the Ribs
- 2 rack baby back ribs
- Enough water for the pressure cooker
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- For the BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce (store-bought)
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup honey 🍯
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (I omit this)
Instructions to make to make Stove Top Pressure Cooker Baby Back Ribs — BBQ sauce
- In a small bowl, mix the spice rub ingredients
- Rinse ribs and pat dry with paper towels. Remove the membrane on the back of the ribs.
- Season the baby back ribs generously on both sides with the spice rub.
- Place the trivet (or rack) in the bottom of your pressure cooker. Add enough water and the apple cider vinegar.
- Place the ribs inside the pressure cooker, standing up and wrapping around the pot. Close the lid and set the timer around 30 minutes
- Once done, allow the pressure cooker to natural release.
- While the ribs are cooking, prepare the BBQ sauce. Place all the ingredients (except the ribs cooking liquid) in a small saucepan and stir to combine. Simmer on low heat for about 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the ribs from the pressure cooker and place them on an aluminum foil lined baking sheet. Brush them generously with the BBQ sauce (on both sides), and place them under the broiler for about 5 minutes or until slightly charred. Serve with the remaining BBQ sauce.
As your experience as well as self-confidence expands, you will find that you have more all-natural control over your diet plan as well as adjust your diet regimen to your individual preferences with time. Whether you intend to offer a recipe that uses less or more components or is a little essentially spicy, you can make simple modifications to achieve this objective. Simply put, begin making your dishes on time. As for standard cooking abilities for beginners you do not need to discover them however only if you master some basic cooking strategies.
This isn’t a total overview to quick and also easy lunch recipes however its great food for thought. With any luck this will obtain your innovative juices streaming so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your household without doing a lot of heavy meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food Recipe of Perfect Stove Top Pressure Cooker Baby Back Ribs — BBQ sauce. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!