Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, Stove Top Pressure Cooker Baby Back Ribs — BBQ sauce. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Stove Top Pressure Cooker Baby Back Ribs — BBQ sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Stove Top Pressure Cooker Baby Back Ribs — BBQ sauce is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Stove Top Pressure Cooker Baby Back Ribs — BBQ sauce, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Stove Top Pressure Cooker Baby Back Ribs — BBQ sauce delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Stove Top Pressure Cooker Baby Back Ribs — BBQ sauce is 5 peoples. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have Stove Top Pressure Cooker Baby Back Ribs — BBQ sauce using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Previously made similar recipe with oven but took few hours to cook. Today tried cooking it with pressure cooker. Only 30 minutes and the meat was flaky and so tender, it fell off the 🦴 bones.
Recipe is taken from:
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Stove Top Pressure Cooker Baby Back Ribs — BBQ sauce:
- For the Spice Rub: (I double the spice rub for 2 ribs)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon chilli powder 🌶
- 1 teaspoon ground cummin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt 🧂
- For the Ribs
- 2 rack baby back ribs
- Enough water for the pressure cooker
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- For the BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce (store-bought)
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup honey 🍯
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (I omit this)
Instructions to make to make Stove Top Pressure Cooker Baby Back Ribs — BBQ sauce
- In a small bowl, mix the spice rub ingredients
- Rinse ribs and pat dry with paper towels. Remove the membrane on the back of the ribs.
- Season the baby back ribs generously on both sides with the spice rub.
- Place the trivet (or rack) in the bottom of your pressure cooker. Add enough water and the apple cider vinegar.
- Place the ribs inside the pressure cooker, standing up and wrapping around the pot. Close the lid and set the timer around 30 minutes
- Once done, allow the pressure cooker to natural release.
- While the ribs are cooking, prepare the BBQ sauce. Place all the ingredients (except the ribs cooking liquid) in a small saucepan and stir to combine. Simmer on low heat for about 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the ribs from the pressure cooker and place them on an aluminum foil lined baking sheet. Brush them generously with the BBQ sauce (on both sides), and place them under the broiler for about 5 minutes or until slightly charred. Serve with the remaining BBQ sauce.
As your experience as well as self-confidence expands, you will discover that you have much more all-natural control over your diet as well as adapt your diet plan to your individual preferences with time. Whether you wish to serve a dish that makes use of less or even more ingredients or is a little essentially zesty, you can make basic changes to attain this goal. In other words, start making your dishes in a timely manner. When it comes to standard food preparation abilities for novices you do not need to discover them however only if you understand some easy cooking techniques.
This isn’t a full overview to quick and also easy lunch dishes however its excellent something to chew on. Hopefully this will get your creative juices moving so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your household without doing way too many square meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Stove Top Pressure Cooker Baby Back Ribs — BBQ sauce. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!