Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, Stuffed corned beef. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stuffed corned beef is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Stuffed corned beef is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Stuffed corned beef, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Stuffed corned beef delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Stuffed corned beef is 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Stuffed corned beef estimated approx 1 hour 10 mins.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook Stuffed corned beef using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Family loved it.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Stuffed corned beef:
- 3 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 2 packages rapid rise yeast
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup water (120 – 130 F.)
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 cup cooked corn beef or as much as u can fit in the bread
- 6 slice Swiss cheese
- 1 sauerkraut drained and pressed – as much as u want to add
- 1 white egg wash
Instructions to make to make Stuffed corned beef
- In a large bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups flour, yeast, sugar and salt. Add warm water, mustard and butter; stir well. Stir in the remaining flour, 1/2 cup at a time, beating well after each addition. When the dough has pulled together, turn it out onto a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth and elastic, about 6 minutes. Cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
- On lightly floured surface, roll dough to a 10×15 rectangle. Layer corned beef, Swiss cheese, and sauerkraut in the center third of the rectangle. Use a knife to make cuts from filling to dough edge, approximately 1 inches apart. Folds strips across bread, alternating sides. Cover loaf and let rise in a warm area for 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Brush risen loaf with beaten egg. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, until golden brown.
- When done cooking, add salt for additional flavor or stone ground mustard
As your experience as well as self-confidence expands, you will locate that you have a lot more natural control over your diet regimen as well as adjust your diet to your individual preferences over time. Whether you want to offer a recipe that utilizes less or more active ingredients or is a little more or less hot, you can make basic adjustments to attain this goal. Simply put, begin making your recipes promptly. As for fundamental cooking abilities for novices you do not require to learn them but only if you understand some simple cooking strategies.
This isn’t a full guide to fast and easy lunch recipes yet its great food for thought. Ideally this will certainly obtain your creative juices moving so you can prepare tasty meals for your household without doing a lot of square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food How to Make Favorite Stuffed corned beef. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!