Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, Tahu Fantasi (Fried Tofu with Quail Egg). One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tahu Fantasi (Fried Tofu with Quail Egg) is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Tahu Fantasi (Fried Tofu with Quail Egg) is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Tahu Fantasi (Fried Tofu with Quail Egg), starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Tahu Fantasi (Fried Tofu with Quail Egg) delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Tahu Fantasi (Fried Tofu with Quail Egg) is Yields 10 slice. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Tahu Fantasi (Fried Tofu with Quail Egg) using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Super easy to make it. But the result is wonderful. The seasonings make tofu tasted richer and whenever you bite the quail egg, the taste will blending harmoniously to make you want it more and more (one slice is never enough for me, honestly 😁 ).
Either you can eat it with or without sauce. But I'd prefer it if they are served with chili sauce.
Source : @norma sari
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Tahu Fantasi (Fried Tofu with Quail Egg):
- 200 grams of silken tofu
- 10 pcs quail eggs
- 1/2 pc of carrot, peeled, grated
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 2 pcs eggs
- 2 tbsps chicken powder
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Oil to fry
- FOR COATING :
- 1 egg white
- TO SERVING :
- Tomato or chili sauce
Instructions to make to make Tahu Fantasi (Fried Tofu with Quail Egg)
- Boil 1 litre water and quail eggs in a pan until we get them hard-boiled. Soak immediately into cold water and peel them. Set aside.
- Grate the carrot by using a cheese grater. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mash the tofu until there is no more lumps.
- Add the crushed garlic, salt, pepper and chicken powder onto the mashed tofu. Mix them until well blended.
- Add the grated carrot and chopped spring onion onto the mixture. Blend them well.
- Add the egg and keep mixing them well. You can adjust the taste here.
- Prepare the steamer. Ensure the water is sufficient for doing steaming process. Meanwhile you can take a loaf tin. I used the tuppy instead and lightly grease it with the oil.
- Take the tofu mixture and put them onto the tin. Gently press it down by using your fingers to make it dense. Put the quail eggs on the top and arrange them to make it into ten slices later. I used 2 molds so they can contain 10 pieces later. Mine here in the picture just can works for 6 pieces in a mold. You can use the individual molds instead and place the quail egg in the centre top.
- Gently press the quail eggs to immerse them. But it should emerged enough to the surface. Press down the tofu mixture around it to make it dense by using your fingers.
- Once the steamer is ready, steam it for approximately 30 minutes. Take it out from the steamer and let it cooled completely.
- Make sure the tofu is completely cooled. I left them in room temperature for an hour. It will be cooled and firm. Unmould it and slice into 10 pieces with the quail egg on the centre.
- Place the egg white onto a plate or shallow tray. Put some tofu and coat them with the white egg.
- Heat oil in the pan by over medium flame. Once it hot enough, fry the tofu slices with the part which having quail egg has positioned as the upperside first. Don't be overcrowded. When the bottom part is going golden and crisp, gently flip it over by using a spatula. And cook for a while until slightly golden in the color.
- Serve them as a snack. You can eat them with your favorite sauce.
As your experience and confidence expands, you will find that you have more all-natural control over your diet regimen and also adjust your diet regimen to your personal preferences over time. Whether you want to offer a dish that uses less or even more ingredients or is a little more or less spicy, you can make easy adjustments to accomplish this goal. To put it simply, start making your dishes on time. When it comes to fundamental cooking abilities for beginners you do not need to learn them yet only if you master some simple cooking methods.
This isn’t a total guide to fast and easy lunch recipes but its good food for thought. Ideally this will certainly get your creative juices moving so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your family members without doing way too many heavy meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Speedy Tahu Fantasi (Fried Tofu with Quail Egg). Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!