Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, Tender Beef Shank Stew. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tender Beef Shank Stew is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Tender Beef Shank Stew is something which I have loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Tender Beef Shank Stew, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Tender Beef Shank Stew delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Tender Beef Shank Stew is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook Tender Beef Shank Stew using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
I made this dish before, but I didn't make up a recipe for it. So I decided to make a proper one this time. This is my husband's favorite dish!
This stew is very rich because you only use red wine to cook it.
If you don't like the sourness of red wine, add water in Step 6 as shown. Recipe by Tomomon1028
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Tender Beef Shank Stew:
- 350 grams Beef shank
- 1 bottle Red wine
- 3 ●Potatoes
- 2 ●Onion
- 1 ●Carrot
- 1/2 pack Shimeji mushrooms
- 1/2 Celery (stem part)
- 1/2 packet Beef stew roux
- 1 Bay leaf
- 1 Olive oil
- 1 Heavy cream
Steps to make to make Tender Beef Shank Stew
- Cut the beef shank into big bite sized portions. Put in a shallow container, soak in 1/2 of the red wine (360 ml) at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan, brown the beef shank well on all sides over medium heat. Keep the wine in the container.
- When browned, add the wine from the container (Step 2) and bay leaf and simmer in this frying pan over low heat for 30 minutes.
- Cut the ● ingredients into bite sized pieces and soak the potatoes in water. Cut the celery into 5mm strips. Cut the root ends off the shimeji mushrooms and shred into small clumps.
- Coat a thick pan with some olive oil, add the vegetables from Step 4 (except the potatoes) and stir fry over medium heat.
- When everything is evenly cooked, add the beef and sauce from Step 3 and the remaining wine from Step 1. If you don't like wine, add water (360 ml) instead.
- Turn the heat up to high, bring to a boil and simmer for 5~10 minutes and skim off the scum really well. If you don't bring it to a boil and simmer properly, it will be very sour.
- Cover with a lid and turn the heat down to very low and simmer for about 1 hour. It may burn depending on your pan, so check from time to time.
- Remove the bay leaf, add the potatoes and simmer over low heat for 30 minutes. If the sauce has reduced too much, add some water (not listed in the ingredients).
- Turn off the heat, break apart the roux and add to the pan and stir. When it has dissolved, simmer over low heat. It's done when the sauce has thickened .
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve with heavy cream to taste.
- You can transform the left-over beef stew into pasta sauce. Beef Stew Fettuccine..
- I bought a skillet, so I used it to warm up the stew. Topped with chrysanthemum greens
As your experience and also confidence expands, you will locate that you have a lot more natural control over your diet regimen and also adjust your diet plan to your personal tastes in time. Whether you intend to offer a dish that makes use of fewer or even more ingredients or is a little basically hot, you can make simple adjustments to accomplish this goal. In other words, start making your dishes on schedule. As for basic cooking abilities for beginners you do not need to learn them however only if you grasp some basic food preparation methods.
This isn’t a total overview to quick as well as easy lunch dishes but its good food for thought. With any luck this will obtain your creative juices flowing so you can prepare tasty meals for your family without doing a lot of square meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food Easiest Way to Make Favorite Tender Beef Shank Stew. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!