Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, Tex's Corned Beef 'Tator Hash 🐮. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tex's Corned Beef 'Tator Hash 🐮 is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Tex's Corned Beef 'Tator Hash 🐮 is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Tex's Corned Beef 'Tator Hash 🐮, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Tex's Corned Beef 'Tator Hash 🐮 delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Tex's Corned Beef 'Tator Hash 🐮 is 1 serving. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Tex's Corned Beef 'Tator Hash 🐮 estimated approx 60 mins.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have Tex's Corned Beef 'Tator Hash 🐮 using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Another winter warmer I learned from my Mam. Serve with pickled red cabbage, pickled beetroot, crackers or crusty bread 🍞
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Tex's Corned Beef 'Tator Hash 🐮:
- 3 large potatoes (use a fluffy potato like Maris Piper)
- 200 grams (9 ounces) tinned corned beef
- 2 tbsp oil for pan frying
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 600 ml hot water
- 1 1/2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1-2 beef OXO stock cubes
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to season
Instructions to make to make Tex's Corned Beef 'Tator Hash 🐮
- Peel the potatoes and start frying your onions on a medium-low heat in a stockpot. After 3-4 minutes, slice off the fat from the corned beef and stir in to the pan with the onions until it melts. Cook until the onions begin to brown, without being too soft. Tip: corned beef is much easier to slice when it's been kept in the fridge
- Cube the potatoes to about ½ to ¾ of an inch, chop the remaining corned beef and add to the pan. Add the hot water. There's plenty of flavour in the skins, so try tying in a muslin pouch, or a ladies hairnet and adding to the pan
- Bring to the boil then add the Worcestershire sauce and crumble in the stock cubes. Stir well and cook, uncovered, on a rolling boil for 10 minutes stirring occasionally
- Season and stir well (remove the potato skins if using). Taste and if you want a little extra savoury flavour, add another OXO Cube and a splash of Worcestershire. Reduce, uncovered, on a medium-low heat, for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally
- When the hash is thick with a little gravy. Remove from the heat and leave to cool, uncovered, and thicken a little more. Reheat when ready to serve in
- Serve with brown sauce, pickled red cabbage, pickled beetroot, cream crackers, or crusty bread
- Leftovers can be frozen easily in a food container and heated at a later date. This also makes a great pie filling. Simply put in a pie dish, cover with a shortcrust pastry, brush with egg wash, and cook until the pastry is golden brown…
- …see recipe in my profile (Tex's Meat and 'Tator Pie)
As your experience and confidence grows, you will discover that you have a lot more all-natural control over your diet as well as adjust your diet to your personal preferences over time. Whether you wish to offer a dish that makes use of less or more components or is a little bit basically hot, you can make basic changes to achieve this goal. Simply put, begin making your recipes promptly. When it comes to fundamental food preparation abilities for newbies you don’t require to learn them however only if you grasp some simple food preparation methods.
This isn’t a full overview to quick as well as very easy lunch dishes yet its great something to chew on. Hopefully this will get your innovative juices flowing so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your family members without doing a lot of heavy meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food Steps to Make Super Quick Homemade Tex's Corned Beef 'Tator Hash 🐮. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!