Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, Thai Beef Satay. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Thai Beef Satay is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Thai Beef Satay is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Thai Beef Satay, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Thai Beef Satay delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Thai Beef Satay is 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Thai Beef Satay estimated approx 15 mins.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook Thai Beef Satay using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Beef stay need more aroma than chicken satay ,better to marinate overnight to make it more tender ,but grill immediately is awesome too 🙂
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Thai Beef Satay:
- 200 grams beef
- 1/2 tbsp curry powder
- 100 ml coconut milk
- 1/2 tbsp each oyster sauce and soy sauce
- 2/3 tsp brown sugar
- 1/3 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 tsp coriander root
- 1/2 tsp each fine slice of galangal and lemongrass
- 8 bamboo skewers
- 1/2 tsp coriander seeds
Steps to make to make Thai Beef Satay
- Cut beef to 1 inch pieces or bigger
- Make fine paste from garlic,coriander roots,galangal,lemongrass,coriander seeds
- Add seasoning ingredients ; soy sauce,oyster sauce,sugar,black pepper,coconut milk,stir to mix
- Add beef ,mix,marinate overnight or use immediately , stab four or five pieces to each bamboo skewers ,this time i only make for 2 as appetizer ,if you want to make more than this please double or triple the ingredients listed
- Set grill pan on medium high heat , or charcoal ,add some oil ,then grill 2 mins on each side,pour marinate sauce over skewers one mins before done
- Serve hot with marinated cucumber and thai peanut sauce
As your experience and also self-confidence grows, you will certainly discover that you have a lot more natural control over your diet regimen and adjust your diet plan to your personal tastes gradually. Whether you want to offer a recipe that utilizes fewer or more active ingredients or is a little basically hot, you can make simple changes to accomplish this objective. In other words, start making your recipes on time. When it comes to basic food preparation abilities for newbies you do not need to discover them but just if you grasp some straightforward cooking methods.
This isn’t a total guide to quick and very easy lunch recipes but its good something to chew on. With any luck this will get your imaginative juices moving so you can prepare tasty dishes for your family without doing too many heavy meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food Easiest Way to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Thai Beef Satay. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!