Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, Tofu, Cashew & Potato Curry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tofu, Cashew & Potato Curry is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Tofu, Cashew & Potato Curry is something which I have loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Tofu, Cashew & Potato Curry, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Tofu, Cashew & Potato Curry delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Tofu, Cashew & Potato Curry is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Tofu, Cashew & Potato Curry using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
This is another ‘Tofu Curry’ that I cooked on a meat-free Monday. As some people find Tofu tastes ‘yucky’ even in such a strong curry flavour (and I hardly understand that), I added Cashews. The creamy nutty Cashews and Tofu go very well together. Use Indian Curry seasoning or Asian Curry seasoning. Both work well in this recipe.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Tofu, Cashew & Potato Curry:
- 2 Onions *finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 1-2 cloves Garlic *finely chopped
- 1 small piece Ginger *finely chopped OR grated
- 2 tablespoons Curry Powder of your choice
- 2 large Potatoes *peeled, diced
- 2 cups Stock of your choice *Chicken, Beef OR Vegetable Stock
- 1 can (400 g) Diced Tomatoes
- 250-300 g Firm Tofu *coarsely crumbled
- 1/2 cup raw Cashews *finely ground
- 4 servings Freshly Cooked Rice *This time I served with ‘Turmeric Rice’
- Coriander *optional
Steps to make to make Tofu, Cashew & Potato Curry
- Heat Oil in a wok or a deep frying pan over medium heat, cook Onion, Garlic and Ginger until caramelised or nicely browned.
- Add Curry Powder and Potato, and cook for a few minutes, then add Stock of your choice and canned Tomatoes. When Potato is cooked, season with Salt.
- Add crumbled Tofu and ground Cashew, and cook, stirring, until colour is darkened and the sauce is thickened.
- Serve with freshly cooked Rice and Coriander (*optional).
As your experience as well as confidence expands, you will certainly discover that you have extra natural control over your diet plan and adjust your diet plan to your personal preferences gradually. Whether you intend to offer a recipe that makes use of fewer or even more active ingredients or is a bit essentially hot, you can make basic modifications to achieve this objective. In other words, begin making your recipes on schedule. When it comes to basic cooking skills for novices you do not require to learn them but just if you grasp some basic cooking techniques.
This isn’t a total guide to quick and easy lunch dishes but its great food for thought. With any luck this will certainly get your creative juices streaming so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your household without doing too many square meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food Steps to Make Homemade Tofu, Cashew & Potato Curry. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!