Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, Traditional Japanese Ramen (with beef). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Traditional Japanese Ramen (with beef) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Traditional Japanese Ramen (with beef) is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Traditional Japanese Ramen (with beef), starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Traditional Japanese Ramen (with beef) delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Traditional Japanese Ramen (with beef) is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have Traditional Japanese Ramen (with beef) using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
You need to be patient as it takes about 40 minutes to prepare. But it's totally worth…
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Traditional Japanese Ramen (with beef):
- 1 1/2 liter chicken broth
- 1 tbsp ginger, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp red pepper, finely chopped (optional, if you like spicy)
- 2 tbsp chives, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4 grams Hondashi soup stock
- 2 tbsp scallion tails (finely chopped)
- 300 grams Rice ramen
- 4 tbsp scallions (just the tails), finely chopped
- 1 Nori (sushi seaweed) cut in small strips (1x3cm)
- 2 thin beef steaks, cut in small pieces
- 200 grams bean sprouts
Steps to make to make Traditional Japanese Ramen (with beef)
- Prepare all ingredients (chop, cut, etc.)
- Start boiling the chicken broth.
- Meanwhile, heat a pan with the sesame oil, and start cooking the garlic for 1 minute (until golden.) Then add to the pan the soy sauce, 2tbsp of the scallion tails, the chopped chives, the ginger and the red pepper. Cook for ~2 minutes. This will your ramen broth seasoning.
- Pour into the boiling chicken broth the ramen seasoning that you cooked in step 3. Also add the Hondashi soup stock. Keep boiling and stirring the broth for 10 more minutes.
- Meanwhile put the rice ramen in plain boiling water. It will take about 3 or 4 minutes to cook. It should be "al dente." Once cooked, rinse it with cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Prepare the plate: In a deep soup plate put some rice ramen, some 1 tbsp of the remaining scallions, some bean sprouts, 1/4 of the beef and some Nori leave pieces. TIP: try to accommodate these ingredients in the same way for all plates: just looks nice… 🙂
- Just before serving, pour the prepared broth to fill the plate to serve. Enjoy!
As your experience as well as self-confidence expands, you will certainly find that you have a lot more all-natural control over your diet and adapt your diet regimen to your personal tastes gradually. Whether you wish to serve a recipe that utilizes fewer or even more active ingredients or is a little basically spicy, you can make straightforward modifications to achieve this goal. In other words, start making your recipes in a timely manner. When it comes to standard cooking skills for novices you don’t need to discover them however only if you grasp some easy cooking techniques.
This isn’t a total overview to quick and also simple lunch dishes but its excellent something to chew on. With any luck this will certainly obtain your innovative juices moving so you can prepare delicious meals for your family members without doing a lot of square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food Recipe of Favorite Traditional Japanese Ramen (with beef). Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!