Step-by-Step Guide to Make Speedy Turkish Dumplings (Mantı)
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, Turkish Dumplings (Mantı). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Turkish Dumplings (Mantı) is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Turkish Dumplings (Mantı) is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Turkish Dumplings (Mantı), starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Turkish Dumplings (Mantı) delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Turkish Dumplings (Mantı) is 6 people. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Turkish Dumplings (Mantı) estimated approx 1 hr.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have Turkish Dumplings (Mantı) using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Turkish dumplings. In Turkey, we called it "manti"
I ve used %50 beef %50 lamb mince for inside and also pepper paste 😋
Manti's origin is Kayseri in Turkey. Women spread the dough very thin and cut it little squares. They usually put inside beef and lamb mix mince, large onion, black pepper and salt.
Serving manti is as important as the how to cook it. We usually prepare a special sauce with butter and chilli powder. Before putting the sauce on manti we recommend putting a good quality yogurt with garlic top of manti and then adding sauce on yogurt.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Turkish Dumplings (Mantı):
- Dough ingredients:
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 200 ml water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Filling ingredients:
- 300 gr beef and lamb mince mix
- 1 large fine chopped onion
- 1/4 cup fine chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 black pepper
- To serving:
- 2 tbsp greek yogurt
- 1 piece garlic
- Red pepper powder or sweet chilli powder
- 2 tbsp butter
Steps to make to make Turkish Dumplings (Mantı)
- First put your flour in a deep bowl and crack the eggs in the middle of flour. Add salt and start to knead add the water little by little because we want to have a strong dough. Close a lid on the bowl and start to make your filling.
- Mix mince, chopped onions and parsley, salt and pepper in a bowl add oil and stir well.
- Spread your dough very thin with a rolling pin. You can add extra flour when you are spreading to not stick.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut your spreaded dough to cut them little squares. They could be 2×2 or 3×3
- Put your mince mix as big as a nut on the middle of little squares.
- Stick them from corners like picture and put on a tray. Be sure they don't stick each other. You can sprink some flour on tray or put a baking paper to not stick.
- Put your tray in oven and bake them for 15 mins (we don't want to bake well just want to have a hard dumplings to be ready boiling step)
- Boil the water on a deep pot add 2 tsp salt and put your dumplings. Let boil for 15 mins. Use a strainer to take them out.
- Grate the garlic in yogurt and mix well.
- Melt the butter and add pepper powder.
- Put garlic yogurt on top of your dumplings and add butter pepper powder sauce on top.
- Enjoy 😉
As your experience and self-confidence expands, you will discover that you have much more all-natural control over your diet as well as adapt your diet regimen to your personal preferences over time. Whether you wish to offer a dish that makes use of less or more active ingredients or is a little more or less zesty, you can make easy changes to achieve this objective. In other words, start making your dishes promptly. As for fundamental cooking skills for novices you don’t need to learn them but only if you understand some easy cooking strategies.
This isn’t a full guide to fast and also very easy lunch recipes however its excellent food for thought. Ideally this will obtain your innovative juices flowing so you can prepare delicious dishes for your household without doing way too many heavy meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food How to Prepare Speedy Turkish Dumplings (Mantı). Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!