Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, Ultra Easy Beef Stroganoff. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Ultra Easy Beef Stroganoff is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Ultra Easy Beef Stroganoff is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Ultra Easy Beef Stroganoff, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Ultra Easy Beef Stroganoff delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Ultra Easy Beef Stroganoff is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Ultra Easy Beef Stroganoff using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
I adapted a recipe a friend taught me by changing the amounts and ingredients to be easier to make. It was a revelation to me that you could make beef stroganoff without any roux or demi-glace sauce or wine! It's so easy, and reasonably priced too – but still delicious and looks luxurious. It's a family favorite.
Adding mushrooms will make it even more authentic. If you don't have Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce, add a similar sauce, such as tonkatsu sauce. Taste at the end and adjust the seasoning. Add salt and pepper, if it needs more flavor, and dilute with cream or hot water if it's too salty. Recipe by syusyusyu
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Ultra Easy Beef Stroganoff:
- 200 grams Thinly sliced beef (or offcuts, or coarsely chopped)
- 1 large Onion
- 1 tbsp + 2 tablespoons Flour
- 1 Soup stock cube (beef if you have it)
- 300 ml Boiling water
- 1 clove Finely chopped garlic
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 3 tbsp Ketchup
- 3 tbsp Japanese Worcestershire-style Sauce
- 100 ml Heavy cream (or milk if you don't have cream)
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
Instructions to make to make Ultra Easy Beef Stroganoff
- Slice the onion thinly. Cut the beef into easy to eat pieces and season with salt and pepper. Coat with 1 tablespoon of flour.
- Dissolve the stock cube in boiling water to make the soup stock.
- Put the garlic and butter in a pan and start sauteing. When it's fragrant, add the beef, onion, and 2 tablespoons of flour, and continue sauteing over medium heat.
- When the onions are soft, pour the soup from step 2, little by little. Add the ketchup and Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- Set the heat to low, and simmer for about 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Finally, add the cream (or milk) and vinegar, and simmer for an additional 3 minutes or so.
- Serve with buttered rice or pasta.
As your experience as well as self-confidence expands, you will locate that you have extra all-natural control over your diet and adjust your diet regimen to your personal preferences in time. Whether you intend to serve a dish that uses fewer or more components or is a little essentially hot, you can make basic changes to accomplish this objective. In other words, begin making your recipes on time. As for standard cooking skills for beginners you do not require to learn them however only if you understand some basic food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a complete guide to quick and simple lunch dishes however its excellent something to chew on. Hopefully this will get your imaginative juices flowing so you can prepare delicious dishes for your household without doing a lot of heavy meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food Simple Way to Make Ultimate Ultra Easy Beef Stroganoff. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!