Easiest Way to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Vickys Baked Spare Ribs – Dry Rub Style, GF DF EF SF NF
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, Vickys Baked Spare Ribs – Dry Rub Style, GF DF EF SF NF. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vickys Baked Spare Ribs – Dry Rub Style, GF DF EF SF NF is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Vickys Baked Spare Ribs – Dry Rub Style, GF DF EF SF NF is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Vickys Baked Spare Ribs – Dry Rub Style, GF DF EF SF NF, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Vickys Baked Spare Ribs – Dry Rub Style, GF DF EF SF NF delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Vickys Baked Spare Ribs – Dry Rub Style, GF DF EF SF NF is 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Vickys Baked Spare Ribs – Dry Rub Style, GF DF EF SF NF estimated approx 180 mins.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook Vickys Baked Spare Ribs – Dry Rub Style, GF DF EF SF NF using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
We love spare ribs over here. Baby back ribs are more an overseas thing, we like the meatier, larger ribs. This is my favourite method of cooking spare ribs
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Vickys Baked Spare Ribs – Dry Rub Style, GF DF EF SF NF:
- For the dry rub
- 200 g soft brown sugar
- 25 g smoked paprika
- 20 g granulated garlic
- 15 g low-sodium salt
- 10 g onion powder
- 10 g cumin
- 10 g mustard powder
- 5 g black pepper
- optional extras to taste, cayenne or chipotle pepper
- wet marinade
- 5 tbsp Dijon or other mild mustard – not hot mustard such as yellow
- 1 tbsp liquid smoke (optional but great)
- 12 pork spare ribs (5 lbs worth)
- my favourite BBQ sauce
- 160 ml tomato ketchup
- 80 ml apple cider vinegar
- 120 g soft brown sugar
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce – see my gluten-free recipe
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp mustard powder
- 1/2 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
Instructions to make to make Vickys Baked Spare Ribs – Dry Rub Style, GF DF EF SF NF
- Mix the mustard and the liquid smoke together and rub all over each side of your ribs. This will help keep your dry rub on
- Sprinkle the dry rub over the ribs and pat down to make sure it sticks well to the ribs. Turn and coat every side using all of the dry rub
- Unroll some cling film and lay on your work surface keeping it on the roll. Put a wire rack on top that fits over a roasting tin and put the ribs on top, meatiest side up. I needed 2 racks as I had 12 spare ribs
- Roll the rest of the cling film over the top and seal the ribs in. Put in the fridge to absorb the flavours for 1 – 2 hours. Any longer and the salt will start to draw too much moisture out of the meat
- Line a roasting / baking tray with foil and put the wire rack of unwrapped ribs on top
- Preheat the grill / broiler to medium heat and the oven itself to gas 3 / 150C / 300F
- Grill / broil the ribs for about 5 minutes, until the sugar in the dry rub is bubbling and the ribs are browning on top
- Move the ribs to the middle of the oven. Roast for 2 – 2.5 hours for spare ribs (1.5 – 2 hours for baby back ribs). Halfway through cooking, cover the ribs with foil
- About 30 minutes before the end of cooking, mix the BBQ sauce ingredients together well and brush the ribs with the sauce, re-cover with foil, and finish cooking
- The ribs are done when a knife slides easily into the thickest part of the rib meat. Let them rest, covered, for about 10 minutes then serve with more sauce if desired to ensure the kids make as big a mess of themselves as they can lol!
As your experience and also self-confidence grows, you will discover that you have much more natural control over your diet plan and also adjust your diet to your individual tastes over time. Whether you wish to serve a recipe that uses fewer or more ingredients or is a little bit more or less spicy, you can make basic adjustments to achieve this goal. Simply put, begin making your recipes in a timely manner. As for standard cooking abilities for newbies you don’t require to discover them but just if you grasp some easy cooking strategies.
This isn’t a full overview to quick as well as simple lunch recipes however its great something to chew on. Hopefully this will obtain your imaginative juices flowing so you can prepare delicious meals for your family without doing way too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food Simple Way to Make Super Quick Homemade Vickys Baked Spare Ribs – Dry Rub Style, GF DF EF SF NF. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!