Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, Vickys Balsamic Tomato Chicken, GF DF EF SF NF. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vickys Balsamic Tomato Chicken, GF DF EF SF NF is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Vickys Balsamic Tomato Chicken, GF DF EF SF NF is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Vickys Balsamic Tomato Chicken, GF DF EF SF NF, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Vickys Balsamic Tomato Chicken, GF DF EF SF NF delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Vickys Balsamic Tomato Chicken, GF DF EF SF NF is 8 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Vickys Balsamic Tomato Chicken, GF DF EF SF NF using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
This is a great flavoured recipe which works with chicken drumsticks or thighs too. You can scale the recipe down for a smaller table but don't half the marinade – cut it by just a quarter to give yourself enough cooking liquid
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Vickys Balsamic Tomato Chicken, GF DF EF SF NF:
- 4 lbs chicken breast, diced
- 2 large tomatoes, thickly diced
- 2 onions, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 120 ml (1/2 cup) Worcestershire sauce – see link for GF recipe
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) balsamic vinegar
- 15 g flat leaf parsley, finely chopped (1/2 cup)
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp low sodium salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Rest of ingredients
- 3 tbsp oil
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- 120 ml (1/2 cup) tomato ketchup
- 480 ml (2 cups) water
Instructions to make to make Vickys Balsamic Tomato Chicken, GF DF EF SF NF
- Put everything under the marinade list of ingredients in a large bowl and mix together
- Cover and let sit in the fridge for at least 1 hour, best left a good 8 / overnight
- Remove the chicken pieces from the marinade and set both aside for a moment
- Heat the oil over a high heat in a large saucepan and sprinkle the sugar in
- Once the sugar starts to darken and caramelize, add the chicken and brown off
- Stir the ketchup and water into the marinade then add it to the pan with the chicken
- Bring to the boil for 5 minutes then turn the heat down to a simmer, cover but vent and cook for a further 45 minutes
- Uncover and bring back to the boil for 15 minutes or until the sauce has reduced and thickened to your liking
- Serve with rice or my garlic mashed potato! https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/343749-vickys-garlic-herb-mashed-potatoes-gf-df-ef-sf-nf?via=androidsharesheet&shared_at=1549717072
As your experience as well as confidence grows, you will certainly locate that you have extra natural control over your diet and also adapt your diet to your personal tastes in time. Whether you wish to serve a dish that makes use of fewer or even more components or is a little bit basically zesty, you can make simple adjustments to achieve this goal. In other words, start making your dishes promptly. When it comes to standard food preparation skills for beginners you don’t need to learn them but only if you master some straightforward food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a complete overview to fast as well as simple lunch dishes but its good something to chew on. Ideally this will obtain your imaginative juices streaming so you can prepare delicious meals for your household without doing way too many square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Vickys Balsamic Tomato Chicken, GF DF EF SF NF. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!