Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, Vickys Chicken, Leek & Mushroom Pot Pies GF DF EF SF NF. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vickys Chicken, Leek & Mushroom Pot Pies GF DF EF SF NF is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Vickys Chicken, Leek & Mushroom Pot Pies GF DF EF SF NF is something which I have loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Vickys Chicken, Leek & Mushroom Pot Pies GF DF EF SF NF, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Vickys Chicken, Leek & Mushroom Pot Pies GF DF EF SF NF delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Vickys Chicken, Leek & Mushroom Pot Pies GF DF EF SF NF is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Vickys Chicken, Leek & Mushroom Pot Pies GF DF EF SF NF estimated approx 40 mins.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook Vickys Chicken, Leek & Mushroom Pot Pies GF DF EF SF NF using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
There's something really comforting about a pot pie. It's not too much pastry and you can put anything you like inside as filling. Minced beef and onion, steak and kidney, macaroni cheese etc. All you're doing is cooking the pastry in the oven because you always cook the filling, no matter what it is, on the stove
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Vickys Chicken, Leek & Mushroom Pot Pies GF DF EF SF NF:
- 1 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 750 grams chicken breast, diced
- 20 grams sunflower spread or gold foil wrapped Stork margarine block
- 1 large leek, sliced
- 200 grams button mushrooms
- 80 ml white wine or chicken stock
- 1 tbsp (level) cornflour / cornstarch
- 240 ml chicken stock
- 160 ml full fat coconut milk
- 1 tbsp (rounded) wholegrain mustard
- 75 grams frozen peas
- salt & pepper
- 300 grams Vickys Free-From Puff Pastry, recipe link below
Instructions to make to make Vickys Chicken, Leek & Mushroom Pot Pies GF DF EF SF NF
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400°F and lay out 4 x 375ml / 1.5 cup volume ramekins
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a frying pan and brown the diced chicken
- Remove the chicken from the pan, add the remaining oil and the sunflower spread to melt, then add the mushrooms and sliced leek, frying until the mushrooms are golden
- Add the wine (or stock) and let reduce by half, it should cook down in 2 or 3 minutes. Then mix in the cornflour
- Stir in the coconut milk and chicken stock, alternating a bit of each at a time until all in
- Stir in the mustard and peas and bring to the boil, then turn down to simmer and let thicken
- Add the chicken pieces back in and season to taste with salt & pepper
- Pat out the puff pastry to 5mm thick and cut out 4 rounds that are 2cm wider than the width of your ramekins. My ramekins have handles so my rounds aren't round lol
- Divide the filling between the 4 ramekins
- Dab some extra coconut milk around the outside edge of each pastry round. This will help the lid stick to the ramekin
- Put the lids on, milk edge downwards and press around to secure
- Glaze the tops of the lids with a little more of the milk, pierce a hole in the centres to let steam out, then put in the oven for 20 minutes or until the pastry has risen and is golden (my pastry won't rise as high as wheat flour pastry)
- Serve with seasonal vegetables
As your experience as well as self-confidence grows, you will find that you have extra all-natural control over your diet regimen and also adjust your diet regimen to your personal preferences gradually. Whether you intend to serve a recipe that uses less or even more ingredients or is a little essentially hot, you can make easy adjustments to attain this goal. Simply put, begin making your recipes on time. When it comes to fundamental cooking skills for beginners you don’t need to discover them but only if you master some basic food preparation methods.
This isn’t a total guide to quick as well as very easy lunch recipes however its great something to chew on. Ideally this will obtain your innovative juices streaming so you can prepare tasty dishes for your family without doing too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food Simple Way to Make Award-winning Vickys Chicken, Leek & Mushroom Pot Pies GF DF EF SF NF. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!