Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, Vitamin T. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vitamin T is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Vitamin T is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Vitamin T, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Vitamin T delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Vitamin T is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Vitamin T using 32 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Fruit and meat was very much part of the culinary scene in the 70s and 80s when no dinner party seemed complete without it. The combination of fruit, spices and meat began in the Middle East and migrated to Western Europe with the knights returning from the Crusades.
As people travelled further afied and brought varying types of cooking paraphernalia such as tagines back from holidays ‘abroad’, no dinner table felt right without these new found flavour combinations all served up with lashings of plonk bought on a day trip to Calais by hovercraft.
I know fruit and meat ‘together’ discussions have a marmite effect but it's not for sweetness the citrus fruits are added, it’s the acidity that gently break down the protein fibres in meat, leaving it mouth-wateringly fork tender.
Although traditionally used in Korean dishes, the fermented chilli paste gochujang marries perfectly with Mexican dishes, especially with birria, an intense red meat stew served in tacos.
Gochujang has been around since the 9th century and has been used in Korean cuisine since the 16th century. It is used to add spiciness and is intense, sweet and almost umami in flavour with an underlying smack of smokiness which, with the citrus, warming spices and herbs, adds depth to this dish.
Tequila on the side and mariachi music playing in the background, polish your Viners cutlery and get out the Acapulco dinnerware – this is a recipe with a twist for a millenial dinner party revival.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Vitamin T:
- 1.5 kg goat or beef brisket
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 500 mls (2 cups) beef bone stock
- 2 tbsps red wine vinegar
- 2 large oranges, juiced (3/4 cup, 185ml) plus 1/2 orange peel sliced
- 2 limes, juiced (4 tbsps)
- Herbs and spices
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsps parsley
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tsps onion powder
- 1 tsp allspice
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp gochujang paste
- 2 tsps tomato paste
- 2 dried chillies
- 250 g plain flour
- 1/2 tsp fine salt
- 1 tbsps olive oil
- 125 ml water
- 150 g Oaxaca cheese or mozzarella, grated
- Pickled red onion or spring onions, thinly sliced
- Coriander leaves, chopped
- Chillies, sliced (optional)
- Limes, quartered
Steps to make to make Vitamin T
- Cut the meat into 4-6 pieces and sear on all sides in a large frying pan in 1 tablespoon of oil. Remove the meat, add the other tablespoon of oil and fry the onions until they start to caramelise, adding the garlic for the last minute.
- Put the onions and garlic in the bottom of an ovenproof dish or slow cooker. Place the meat pieces on top of the onions and add orange and lemon juices and the peel.
- Using the same frying pan, add the stock, red wine vinegar, herbs and spices, chillies and both the tomato and the gochujang paste.
- Bring to the boil, scraping any bits off the bottom of the pain to add flavour. Poor over the meat and onions and cook in a slow cooker for 8 hours on high or in a casserole dish in the oven for 3 – 3 1/2 hours until the meat falls apart.
- To make the taco dough, place the flour and salt in a large bowl and gradually add the oil and water, stirring until the mixture starts to come together. Transfer to a lightly floured surface and knead for 5 – 10 minutes until it becomes smoother. Roll into a ball, wrap in cling film and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove the meat from the sauce and shred between two forks.
- Divide the dough into 4. Take one piece and roll into a ball and roll out on a floured surface until 15 – 18cm (6 – 7”) in diameter.
- Place a frying pan on medium heat and when hot, dry cook the tortillas one at a time until light brown in colour and cooked through. Cover and set aside to keep warm.
- Remove a couple of tablespoons of the fat sitting on top of the meat sauce and add to a frying pan (or go all in and dip the tacos in the lovely juices) then add to the frying pan.
- Heat on both sides then add a large spoonful of the meat and cheese to one side of the taco. Fold over and cook on both sides until crispy.
- Serve with a bowl of the cooking liquid as dipping sauce on the side, pickled red onion, coriander, chilli and a squeeze of lime.
As your experience and confidence expands, you will discover that you have a lot more all-natural control over your diet and adapt your diet plan to your individual preferences in time. Whether you want to serve a dish that utilizes fewer or even more ingredients or is a little more or less hot, you can make simple modifications to accomplish this objective. In other words, begin making your recipes on time. As for basic food preparation abilities for newbies you do not require to discover them yet only if you grasp some easy cooking strategies.
This isn’t a total overview to quick and easy lunch recipes however its great something to chew on. With any luck this will certainly get your innovative juices flowing so you can prepare tasty meals for your family members without doing a lot of square meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food Recipe of Favorite Vitamin T. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!