Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, White Hokkien Mee with River Prawn Top SichuanPepper. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
White Hokkien Mee with River Prawn Top SichuanPepper is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. White Hokkien Mee with River Prawn Top SichuanPepper is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from White Hokkien Mee with River Prawn Top SichuanPepper, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare White Hokkien Mee with River Prawn Top SichuanPepper delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make White Hokkien Mee with River Prawn Top SichuanPepper is 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook White Hokkien Mee with River Prawn Top SichuanPepper estimated approx 30 minutes.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook White Hokkien Mee with River Prawn Top SichuanPepper using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
My Own Version Of Chinese Style Hokkien Mee , With Flavourful River Prawn With Salted Sichuan Pepper, Family Top Favourite #heirloom
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make White Hokkien Mee with River Prawn Top SichuanPepper:
- 1 River Prawn
- 2 tbsp fine dice garlic and shallot /1 small red Chili pepper
- 4 tbsp oil
- 2 bottle Essence Of Chicken
- 1 cup water with 1 tsp Anchovies granules)
- 3 bowl yellow noodle
- 3 bowl Choy sum
- 3 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp white pepper
- sichuan peppercorns
- 1 tbsp Sichuan peppercorns
- Dash salt
Steps to make to make White Hokkien Mee with River Prawn Top SichuanPepper
- Trim and clean then cut the river prawn, With oil sauté the River Prawn first then add dice garlic and shallot till it’s fragrant but not burn then set aside the cooked river prawn and the garlic. I
- Add in the essence of chicken and stock then bring it to a boil, Add in the yellow noodle and Choy sum and season with fish sauce and white pepper powder then boil for 2 minutes then off heat.
- Dry fry the Sichuan peppercorn for half a minute till it’s fragrant but not burn then grind it to powder and season with salt (FOR GARNISH LATER).
- Serve the yellow noodle top with river prawn and sprinkle the finely grinded salt and Sichuan peppercorns.
- White Hokkien Mee With Garlic River Prawn Top Salt And Sichuan Peppercorns..
As your experience and self-confidence expands, you will certainly find that you have extra natural control over your diet regimen as well as adapt your diet plan to your individual preferences over time. Whether you wish to offer a dish that makes use of fewer or even more components or is a bit essentially spicy, you can make basic adjustments to achieve this objective. Simply put, begin making your recipes on schedule. When it comes to standard cooking skills for novices you don’t need to discover them yet just if you grasp some easy cooking strategies.
This isn’t a complete overview to fast and also very easy lunch recipes yet its good food for thought. With any luck this will certainly obtain your innovative juices flowing so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your family without doing way too many square meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food Easiest Way to Prepare Speedy White Hokkien Mee with River Prawn Top SichuanPepper. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!