Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, ‘Yakiniku’ Beef Rice Bowl. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
‘Yakiniku’ Beef Rice Bowl is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. ‘Yakiniku’ Beef Rice Bowl is something that I have loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from ‘Yakiniku’ Beef Rice Bowl, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare ‘Yakiniku’ Beef Rice Bowl delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make ‘Yakiniku’ Beef Rice Bowl is 1 serving. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have ‘Yakiniku’ Beef Rice Bowl using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
This is my Korean Bibimbap-inspired rice bowl, that can be made easily if you have ‘Yakiniku’ Sauce. Today I added leftover Spinach ‘Namul’ and Carrot ‘Namul’, both are Korean style dishes, but you can add stir-fried Vegetables of your choice, and you can season the stir-fry with ‘Yakiniku’ Sauce as well.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make ‘Yakiniku’ Beef Rice Bowl:
- 80 g Beef OR Pork *cut into bite-size pieces
- Oil for cooking
- 1 tablespoon ‘Yakiniku’ Sauce *store-bought ‘Yakiniku’ Sauce is OK
- 1 serving warm Cooked Rice
- 1 Egg *cooked in your favourite way
- Additional Vegetables
- Spinach ‘Namul’
- Carrot ‘Namul’
- Stir-fried Vegetables of your choice *e.g. Onion, Capsicum, Bok Choy, Bean Shoots, etc
- *Note: ‘Yakiniku’ Sauce can be used to season stir-fried Vegetables
Steps to make to make ‘Yakiniku’ Beef Rice Bowl
- Prepare Egg and Vegetables. To season stir-fried Vegetable, you can use Salt & Pepper, but I recommend to use ‘Yakiniku’ Sauce.
- To cook Beef (OR Pork), heat a small amount Oil in a small frying pan over high heat, cook Meat. When nicely browned, lower the heat, add ‘Yakiniku’ Sauce, and stir to combine.
- Half fill a bowl with warm Cooked Rice and cover it with Meat, Vegetables and Egg. Drizzle extra ‘Yakiniku’ Sauce if required and enjoy.
As your experience and also self-confidence grows, you will certainly find that you have much more natural control over your diet and adjust your diet regimen to your personal preferences in time. Whether you wish to offer a recipe that utilizes less or even more components or is a little basically zesty, you can make basic adjustments to accomplish this goal. In other words, begin making your dishes on schedule. As for fundamental food preparation skills for beginners you do not need to learn them but only if you master some easy food preparation methods.
This isn’t a full guide to fast and very easy lunch recipes however its good something to chew on. Hopefully this will certainly obtain your innovative juices streaming so you can prepare tasty dishes for your family members without doing a lot of square meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food Steps to Make Homemade ‘Yakiniku’ Beef Rice Bowl. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!