Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, Agedashi Tofu with Gochujang Sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Agedashi Tofu with Gochujang Sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Agedashi Tofu with Gochujang Sauce is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Agedashi Tofu with Gochujang Sauce, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Agedashi Tofu with Gochujang Sauce delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Agedashi Tofu with Gochujang Sauce is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have Agedashi Tofu with Gochujang Sauce using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The other day my daughter cooked a Korean dish called ‘Tteokbokki’. The sauce was too sweet for me, but I thought that the sauce would be good with ‘Agedashi Tofu’ (aka ‘Agedashidōfu’). I made a similar sauce that is much less sweet. The spicy & garlicky sauce is totally different from the traditional Japanese sauce and I enjoyed it.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Agedashi Tofu with Gochujang Sauce:
- 500 g ‘Momen’ Tofu *OR medium soft type
- Potato Starch OR Corn Starch
- Oil for frying
- 1 Spring Onion *finely chopped
- Toasted Sesame Seeds
- 1/2 cup Chicken Stock *OR 1/2 cup Water & 1/2 teaspoon Asian Chicken Bouillon Powder
- 1 clove Garlic *grated
- 2 tablespoons Gochujang (Korean Spicy Miso) *alter the amount tp suit your taste
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Mirin
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon Potato Starch OR Corn Starch
Instructions to make to make Agedashi Tofu with Gochujang Sauce
- Place Tofu on slightly tilted cutting board or plate with a flat-base dish or board as a weight on top, and set aside for 1/2 hour so that excess water would be removed. Cut into about 4-5cm size pieces.
- Place all the Sauce ingredients in a saucepan and mix well. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until the sauce is thick.
- Heat Oil to 180℃. Coat Tofu with Potato Starch (OR Corn Starch), and fry until light golden and crispy. Drain on a rack or paper towel.
- Place fried Tofu on a serving plate, cover with hot sauce, sprinkle with finely chopped Spring Onion and Toasted Sesame Seeds, and serve hot.
- *Note: You might be interested in the traditional Japanese sauce recipe. Please see 'Agedashi Tofu'
As your experience as well as confidence expands, you will locate that you have a lot more all-natural control over your diet and adjust your diet regimen to your individual tastes over time. Whether you intend to serve a dish that utilizes less or more components or is a little basically spicy, you can make easy adjustments to attain this objective. To put it simply, start making your recipes in a timely manner. When it comes to fundamental cooking skills for newbies you do not require to discover them however only if you grasp some simple cooking methods.
This isn’t a complete guide to quick and also very easy lunch recipes yet its great something to chew on. With any luck this will get your creative juices streaming so you can prepare delicious meals for your family members without doing a lot of square meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food Easiest Way to Make Speedy Agedashi Tofu with Gochujang Sauce. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!