Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, Ayam Bumbu Goreng Padang, Fried Spicy Chicken🇮🇩😍🐥🐤🌶🥗🍅. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ayam Bumbu Goreng Padang, Fried Spicy Chicken🇮🇩😍🐥🐤🌶🥗🍅 is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Ayam Bumbu Goreng Padang, Fried Spicy Chicken🇮🇩😍🐥🐤🌶🥗🍅 is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Ayam Bumbu Goreng Padang, Fried Spicy Chicken🇮🇩😍🐥🐤🌶🥗🍅, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Ayam Bumbu Goreng Padang, Fried Spicy Chicken🇮🇩😍🐥🐤🌶🥗🍅 delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Ayam Bumbu Goreng Padang, Fried Spicy Chicken🇮🇩😍🐥🐤🌶🥗🍅 is 4 persons. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Ayam Bumbu Goreng Padang, Fried Spicy Chicken🇮🇩😍🐥🐤🌶🥗🍅 using 35 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
Deep fried spicy marinade chicken from Padang, Minangkabau region. To be serve with warm steam rice, 🌶with my homemade Anchovy Chili Paste, Kerupuk Crunchy Casava chips) and mix stir fry tomato&capsicum salad and Broccoli_ Cauliflower salad
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Ayam Bumbu Goreng Padang, Fried Spicy Chicken🇮🇩😍🐥🐤🌶🥗🍅:
- For marinate the Chicken:
- 500 g thigh (sold deboned); take off the fats
- 1 lemon juice
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp ginger paste
- 2 tsp garlic puree
- 1/2 tsp ground galangal
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 2 tsp Onions powder
- 1 tsp white Pepper powder
- 1 tbs vege oil to smooth the marinade mixture
- 50 ml Rice Bran Oil for deep fry the battered Chicken
- FOR THE BATTER:
- 1 cup tempura flour (bought from the supermarket store)
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbs cornstarch
- For the Side Dish: Indonesian Sambal Kecap
- 2 tbs Rice Bran oil
- 1 big red onion, chopped finely
- 3 garlic, dice finely
- 6 fresh red chilies grinded,
- 1 inch Palm sugar, grated (or 2 tbs soft brown sugar)
- 1 tbs wine vinegar (or 1 lemon juice)
- 2 fresh yellow tomatoes dice
- 1 cubes beef bouillon, powdered
- Pinch salt
- Grinded Black pepper
- 3 tbs water to smooth
- To serve with:
- Long Grain Rice Jasmine cook in Rice Cooker
- Accompaniment side dish:
- Kerupuk (crunchy Cassava chips)
- Mixed stir fry broccoli & Cauliflower flowerets
- Homemade BBQ sauce, (see on other page, I made it)
Steps to make to make Ayam Bumbu Goreng Padang, Fried Spicy Chicken🇮🇩😍🐥🐤🌶🥗🍅
- Wash the chicken, rub salt all over the chicken then sprinkle lemon juice, let it stands for 10 minutes. In a big bowl put the marinade ingredients: put a pinch of ginger paste, garlic diced finely, a pinch ground galangal, a ground turmeric, onion powder, white pepper powder, add 2 tbs vege oil to soften and mix all together and then add the chicken with your hands mix to coat the chicken. Cover with Gladwrap and then put in the fridge for 2 hrs; after each half hour turn over the chicken.
- In another bowl make the batter ingredients: tempura flour, 2 tbs Cornstarch onion powder and salt. Mix well with a big spoon. Coat the chicken pieces with the batter. Shake off the excessive flour.
- In a wok put the 2 tbs oil, mild heat, add the red onion, garlic, red chilis, and sautee' for 2' then add the yellow tomatoes, stir fry 1': then add 1 tbs wine vinegar (or half lemon juice), grated Palm sugar, Beef bouilon cube, salt and 2 tbs water. Taste the seasoning and sugar. Stir fry for 2' then turn off the heat. Transfer to a serving dish, set aside
- For SIDE DISH 2: In a wok heat 1 tbs oil, heat, add 1tbs chopped red onions garlic paste, then add Broccoli and Cauliflower, stir fry, add water 1cup and salt, black pepper
- In a wok put 50ml vege oil, heat the oil on high flame. Then put 2-3 pieces of the chicken at a time and let it deep fry, don't turn quickly as it takes time to brown. Then turn over the chicken and let it fry for another few minutes. Lift them out and place on a large plate. Repeat frying with other chicken pieces. When is cook, then lift them out & put onto a serving plate. Serve warm with steam Jasmine Rice, Kerupuk (crunchy Cassava chips) & the 2 salad dishes, Tomato Broccoli Cauliflw🐥🐤.
As your experience and also self-confidence grows, you will certainly find that you have much more all-natural control over your diet and adjust your diet plan to your personal preferences gradually. Whether you wish to offer a recipe that utilizes fewer or more components or is a little basically spicy, you can make easy adjustments to accomplish this objective. To put it simply, begin making your dishes promptly. As for basic cooking abilities for beginners you do not need to learn them however just if you grasp some simple cooking techniques.
This isn’t a full overview to fast as well as very easy lunch dishes yet its great food for thought. With any luck this will certainly get your creative juices moving so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your family without doing way too many square meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food Recipe of Homemade Ayam Bumbu Goreng Padang, Fried Spicy Chicken🇮🇩😍🐥🐤🌶🥗🍅. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!