Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, Bacon Takikomi Gohan. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bacon Takikomi Gohan is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Bacon Takikomi Gohan is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Bacon Takikomi Gohan, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Bacon Takikomi Gohan delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Bacon Takikomi Gohan is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Bacon Takikomi Gohan using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
I had some rashers of Bacon siting in the fridge for a while, and I needed to use them up. Then I hit on a good idea! I cooked the Bacon with Rice in the rice cooker. It’s an attempt to make a new Takikomigohan dish. I seasoned it with the typical Japanese seasonings, Soy Sauce & Mirin. I was impressed with the result.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Bacon Takikomi Gohan:
- 100 g Bacon cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups (180 ml) cup) Short Grain OR Medium Grain Rice
- 1/2 Onion *finely chopped
- 1 clove Garlic *finely chopped
- 400 ml Chicken Stock
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Mirin
- Black Pepper
- 2 Spring Onion *finely chopped
Steps to make to make Bacon Takikomi Gohan
- Cut Bacon into bite-size pieces and place in the rice cooker’s inner pot. *Note: I place Bacon first because I want it browned for a better flavour.
- Wash Rice, drain, and spread over the Bacon pieces, but DO NOT stir. Scatter Onion and Garlic on top.
- In a measuring jug or bowl, combine Chicken Stock, Soy Sauce and Mirin. Add 1 pinch Salt if the stock is not salted, but please be careful with it as Bacon is very salty. Gently pour it over the Onion, add some ground Black Pepper, and press ‘COOK’ button to start cooking.
- When the rice is cooked, let it steamed for 10 minutes. Add chopped Spring Onions and mix gently. Sprinkle with some extra Black Pepper and enjoy.
As your experience and confidence grows, you will locate that you have more all-natural control over your diet plan and adapt your diet plan to your personal tastes over time. Whether you want to serve a recipe that uses fewer or more active ingredients or is a little bit essentially hot, you can make basic changes to accomplish this objective. In other words, start making your recipes promptly. As for basic cooking abilities for beginners you don’t require to discover them yet just if you master some straightforward cooking strategies.
This isn’t a complete overview to quick and also very easy lunch recipes however its great something to chew on. Hopefully this will obtain your creative juices moving so you can prepare tasty meals for your family without doing way too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food Steps to Make Ultimate Bacon Takikomi Gohan. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!