Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, Baked Meringue and Custard. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Meringue and Custard is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Baked Meringue and Custard is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Baked Meringue and Custard, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Baked Meringue and Custard delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Baked Meringue and Custard estimated approx 6 hours.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have Baked Meringue and Custard using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
Half of the Meringue is on the Plate
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Baked Meringue and Custard:
- 16 hen eggs
- 800 g White Sugar
- 4 Pt./2.000ml Pasteurized Cow Milk
Steps to make to make Baked Meringue and Custard
- Preheat oven to Gas Mark 8.
Crack One egg at a time and over your Kenwood Food Mixer Bowl put whole egg into the Palm of your Hand allow the egg white too run through your Fingers – add the egg yolk too a separate large Mixing Bowl. Do all this too the 16 eggs
- Combine all the egg yolks together with a Dinner Fork and then add 400g White Sugar, further mix with the Dinner Fork. In a large non-stick Wok add 4 Pints of cold Pasteurized Cow Milk and bring too the boil on the hob. Add hot milk over the top of the sugary egg yolks and keep stirring with a heat proof Spatula or Wooden Spoon. Add back too the non-stick Wok and keep stirring on the lowest hob heat setting until thickened
- Put Kenwood Plastic see through guard on your Kenwood Food Mixer and then add the Kenwood Whisk attachment – attach your Kenwood Food Mixer Bowl with the raw egg white's in and then whisk on full power until the egg white's stiffen. Gradually add 400g White Sugar – mixing on a low speed. Add Baking Parchment Paper too the bottom of your Baking Tray and then spread the raw stiff Meringue evenly.
- Place in the very hot oven and then immediately turn the oven down to Gas Mark 1 (One) and then bake on this very low oven temperature for 6 hours. Allow too cool in the oven for a day or two and then eat some of the Meringue with some of the cold cooked custard
As your experience and confidence grows, you will certainly find that you have more all-natural control over your diet as well as adjust your diet to your personal preferences with time. Whether you wish to offer a dish that makes use of less or even more ingredients or is a little basically spicy, you can make easy modifications to accomplish this objective. Simply put, begin making your recipes in a timely manner. As for fundamental cooking skills for beginners you do not require to discover them but only if you grasp some basic cooking methods.
This isn’t a full guide to fast and also easy lunch dishes yet its great food for thought. With any luck this will obtain your creative juices moving so you can prepare delicious meals for your household without doing a lot of square meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food Recipe of Award-winning Baked Meringue and Custard. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!