Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, Baked Stuffed Capsicums. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Baked Stuffed Capsicums is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Baked Stuffed Capsicums is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Baked Stuffed Capsicums, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Baked Stuffed Capsicums delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Baked Stuffed Capsicums is 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have Baked Stuffed Capsicums using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
This recipe must be credited to a person whose name is Asa and who gave me her recipe of ‘Golubtsi’. Asa’s 'Golubtsi’ (https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/8082320-asas-golubtsi) is not only delicious but also light & healthy as it is full of vegetables, especially Cabbage. I simply filled Red Capsicums with her ‘Golubtsi’ mixture and baked them. Tasted great and looked amazing.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Baked Stuffed Capsicums:
- 500 g Ground Meat (Pork & Beef)
- 1 cup Cooked Rice
- 1/4-1/2 head Cabbage *more Cabbage for larger volume of the mixture
- 1/2 Onion *finely chopped
- 1 Egg
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/4 Breadcrumbs
- 6 Red Capsicums
- Shredded Tasty Cheese
Steps to make to make Baked Stuffed Capsicums
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Cabbage needs to be shredded or thinly sliced. Blanch in the boiling water, so that it shrinks. Drain and cool in cold water, then squeeze to remove excess water. Place in a large bowl.
- Add Ground Meat, cooked Rice, finely chopped Onion, Egg, Breadcrumbs, Salt and Pepper. Mix well.
- Cut off the stem end of Capsicums, remove the seeds, fill each Capsicum with the meat mixture, then top with some Shredded Tasty Cheese.
- Place the stuffed Capsicums in a baking dish, cheese side up. *Note: I used a cast iron frying pan.
- Bake for 1 hour. If the top of the Capsicums is getting too dark, cover with foil. Enjoy as they are or with your favourite sauce.
As your experience and confidence grows, you will certainly find that you have much more natural control over your diet plan as well as adapt your diet plan to your personal tastes with time. Whether you intend to offer a dish that uses less or more ingredients or is a little bit essentially zesty, you can make easy modifications to attain this objective. Simply put, start making your dishes on schedule. As for fundamental food preparation skills for beginners you don’t require to discover them yet only if you understand some straightforward food preparation methods.
This isn’t a total overview to fast and simple lunch recipes however its excellent something to chew on. Ideally this will certainly get your imaginative juices streaming so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your family without doing a lot of heavy meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food Recipe of Perfect Baked Stuffed Capsicums. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!