Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, Beef Bibimbap(Korean rice bowl). One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef Bibimbap(Korean rice bowl) is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Beef Bibimbap(Korean rice bowl) is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Beef Bibimbap(Korean rice bowl), starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Beef Bibimbap(Korean rice bowl) delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Beef Bibimbap(Korean rice bowl) is 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Beef Bibimbap(Korean rice bowl) estimated approx 1 hr.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Beef Bibimbap(Korean rice bowl) using 26 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Bibimbap is one of my favorite Korean recipe. Tasty, healthy and easy to make.
I enjoy Korean food so much that I have Gochujang(Korean red Chilli paste) in my fridge. It’s the main ingredients in many Korean recipe e.g Kimchi-jjigae(Kimchi soup).
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Beef Bibimbap(Korean rice bowl):
- 2 cup steamed rice
- 2 fried egg
- Roasted vegetables: Shiitake, Carrot
- 1/2 cup Shiitake mushroom, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Carrot, baton cut
- 1 tsp Vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Seasoned vegetables: sesoned Spinach and seasoned sunflower sprout
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup sunflower sprout
- 2 tsp Sesame oil
- 2 tsp Sesame seed, roasted
- 1 garlic clove, finely choppped
- 200 g Minced beef
- 2 tbsp Sesame oil
- 2 tsp Soy sauce
- 2 garlic clove, finely chopped
- pepper to taste
- Bibimbap sauce
- 4 tbsp Gochujang
- 2 tbsp Sesame oil
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Water
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Sesame seeds, roasted
Steps to make to make Beef Bibimbap(Korean rice bowl)
- Heat the sauce pan with medium heat. Roast shiitake and carrot. Season with salt and pepper.
- For the seasone vegetable: add water to a pot or a large saucepan. Add pinch of salt. Bring it to boil. Add the spinach and cover the pot. Cook for 30-45 sec and transfer to a coriander. Use cold running water or ice for cooling down. Remove excessive water. Season with sesame oil, garlic and sesame seed. Do the same process for the seasoned sunflower sprout.
- For the Marinated beef : Mix the minced beef with sesame oil, garlic, soy sauce and pepper. Store in the fridge for 30 min. When the meat is ready, heat the sauce pan with medium heat. Stir fry the beef mixture for 3 min. Don’t overcook the meet.
- Prepare ingredients for Gochujang sauce
- To serve, add a cup of rice to a bowl and add all the ingredients. Top with Gochujang sauce and fried egg. Mix well before eat.
As your experience and also self-confidence grows, you will locate that you have extra all-natural control over your diet plan and adjust your diet to your individual preferences with time. Whether you intend to serve a dish that utilizes fewer or more active ingredients or is a little bit essentially spicy, you can make straightforward changes to accomplish this objective. Simply put, start making your recipes on time. When it comes to standard cooking abilities for beginners you don’t require to learn them yet just if you grasp some straightforward cooking techniques.
This isn’t a full overview to quick as well as simple lunch dishes however its excellent something to chew on. Hopefully this will obtain your creative juices moving so you can prepare delicious meals for your family without doing way too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food Simple Way to Make Homemade Beef Bibimbap(Korean rice bowl). Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!