Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, Beef & Bok Choy Ramen Soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Beef & Bok Choy Ramen Soup is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Beef & Bok Choy Ramen Soup is something that I have loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Beef & Bok Choy Ramen Soup, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Beef & Bok Choy Ramen Soup delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Beef & Bok Choy Ramen Soup is 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Beef & Bok Choy Ramen Soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
This is a super quick & easy Ramen Noodle soup. The soup is thickened with Potato Starch. You may wish to add other Vegetables and Asian Mushrooms. Ramen Noodles (OR Chinese Egg Noodles) can be replaced with Udon Noodles or Rice Noodles.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Beef & Bok Choy Ramen Soup:
- 2 servings Ramen Noodles OR Chinese Egg Noodles
- 150-200 g thinly sliced Beef
- 1 Bok Choy *cut into the size that is easy to eat
- 600 ml Stock of your choice *OR 600ml Water & 2 teaspoon Asian Chicken Bouillon Powder
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sake (Rice Wine)
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil *for flavour
- Salt & White Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Potato Starch Flour *mixed with 2 tablespoons Water
- 1 Spring Onion *finely chopped
Instructions to make to make Beef & Bok Choy Ramen Soup
- Heat Stock (OR Water & Asian Chicken Bouillon Powder) in a saucepan. Add Soy Sauce, Sake (Rice Wine) and Sesame Oil, and bring to the boil.
- Add thinly sliced Beef to the soup and simmer for 5 minutes. Add Bok Choy. When Bok Choy is cooked, season with Salt & White Pepper as required. Mix Potato Starch Flour mixture and gradually add it to the simmering soup. Cook until the soup thickens.
- Meanwhile, cook Ramen Noodles (OR Chinese Egg Noodles) as instructed, drain well and place in the serving bowls. Cover with the thickened soup, sprinkle with finely chopped Spring Onion, and enjoy immediately.
As your experience and also self-confidence grows, you will certainly locate that you have more all-natural control over your diet and adjust your diet to your individual preferences over time. Whether you intend to offer a recipe that utilizes fewer or more ingredients or is a little basically hot, you can make straightforward changes to attain this goal. To put it simply, begin making your recipes on schedule. As for standard food preparation abilities for novices you don’t require to learn them however just if you grasp some straightforward food preparation methods.
This isn’t a full guide to fast and also simple lunch recipes however its excellent food for thought. Hopefully this will get your creative juices streaming so you can prepare delicious dishes for your household without doing a lot of heavy meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food Simple Way to Prepare Perfect Beef & Bok Choy Ramen Soup. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!