Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, Beef dum biryani. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Beef dum biryani is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Beef dum biryani is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Beef dum biryani, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Beef dum biryani delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have Beef dum biryani using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
We always love to cook biryanis. But this dum biryani is bit special.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Beef dum biryani:
- 1 kg beef (boneless)
- 3 standard size cup basmati rice
- 3 tbsp full fat yoghurt
- 2 cups mint leaves
- 2 cups coriander leaves
- 1 packet biryani masala
- 1 fresh lemon
- 2 cups fried onion
- 10 green chillies (depends on spicy)
- 5 tbsp ghee
- 1 tsp Orange food colour
Steps to make to make Beef dum biryani
- Marinate the beef with yoghurt,Half packet of biryani masala, lemon, 1cup mint leaves, 1 cup coriander leaves, 1 cup fried onion. Mix them very well and keep them in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours. You can keep outside also.
- Then in a large pot pour the ghee. Now add the marinated meat. First cook in a high flame for few minutes. Then low the flame and put the lid on. Cook them until half cooked.
- Wash the rice 2 hours early before cooking. Now add this rice on the half cooked meat and also add rest of fried onions, mint leaves, coriander leaves and masala. Don’t mix them in this stage. Add just 2 cups of boil water.add the food colour. Now put the lid on. It must be air tight. You can use kitchen foils to do the air tight. Now put the flame on a very very low. Cook them for 1 and half hours. Don’t open the lid in between.
- Now once cooked open the lid slowly. Take two big spoons or spatula to mix them. You need to be very careful when mixing them. Serve with salad or any types of chutney or pickles.
As your experience as well as self-confidence grows, you will certainly find that you have extra natural control over your diet regimen and adjust your diet regimen to your personal preferences in time. Whether you want to serve a recipe that utilizes fewer or more components or is a little more or less spicy, you can make straightforward modifications to achieve this goal. To put it simply, start making your recipes promptly. When it comes to fundamental food preparation abilities for beginners you do not require to discover them yet only if you understand some straightforward cooking strategies.
This isn’t a full overview to fast and also easy lunch recipes but its excellent something to chew on. With any luck this will certainly obtain your creative juices moving so you can prepare tasty dishes for your family without doing way too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food Simple Way to Make Quick Beef dum biryani. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!