Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, Beef Fried Rice. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Beef Fried Rice is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Beef Fried Rice is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Beef Fried Rice, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Beef Fried Rice delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Beef Fried Rice is 2-serving. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Beef Fried Rice estimated approx 35 mins.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have Beef Fried Rice using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
"An invention of a new recipe" – A combination of beef, chillies and rice. Sometimes I am lazy to cook rice with lots of curries. It is better if a meal gets simplified like " 3 in 1" meal. I tried out one and I would like to share this recipe today. Hope you will like it.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Beef Fried Rice:
- 400 Grams Beef Minced
- 1 Cup Basmati Rice Raw
- 3 Cups Water Warm
- 2 Red Chilli sliced
- 1 Green Chilli Long Sliced
- 2 Cloves Garlicchopped
- 0.5 Cup green peas Cooked
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tablespoons sauce sweet and sour
- 1 Teaspoon Black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Ghee
- 3 Tablespoons Sunflower oil
- 2 Cardamom
- 2 Cloves
- 1 inch Cinnamon stick , sized 1
- To Taste salt
Steps to make to make Beef Fried Rice
- Measure a cup of basmati rice and soak it in water for 30 minutes.
- Heat a sauce pan and pour oil. Add the chillies and garlic and saute it for 2 minutes. Add the beef to the pan and saute it for about 10 minutes.
- After the beef is cooked well, add green peas and salt. Then add the sauce and stir the beef until the sauce is absorbed. Turn off the flame and keep it aside.
- Heat another sauce pan and add ghee. Drain the soaked rice and transfer the rice to the pan. Stir the rice in ghee for 3 minutes and add the spices.
- Add the boiling water and salt to the rice and allow it to cook. When the rice is cooked, drain off the excess water. Add the cooked beef mixture to rice and combine it. Transfer the mixture to a hot pan and stir for 2 minutes.
As your experience and self-confidence grows, you will certainly discover that you have a lot more all-natural control over your diet plan as well as adapt your diet plan to your individual tastes with time. Whether you intend to serve a dish that utilizes fewer or more ingredients or is a little bit more or less hot, you can make simple modifications to accomplish this goal. Simply put, begin making your dishes on time. As for standard food preparation skills for beginners you do not require to discover them but only if you grasp some straightforward food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a total overview to fast and very easy lunch dishes yet its good food for thought. Hopefully this will certainly obtain your innovative juices moving so you can prepare tasty dishes for your family without doing too many square meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Beef Fried Rice. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!