Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, Beef in gravy sauce over rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef in gravy sauce over rice is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Beef in gravy sauce over rice is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Beef in gravy sauce over rice, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Beef in gravy sauce over rice delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Beef in gravy sauce over rice is 1 serving. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Beef in gravy sauce over rice estimated approx 20 min(cook time), 1 hr(prep time).
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook Beef in gravy sauce over rice using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Beef in gravy sauce over rice:
- 150 g Sliced beef
- 70 g Broccoli, chopped
- 2 Baby corn, chopped
- 40 g Shimeji muschroom, chopped
- 2-3 cups Water
- 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 1 tsp Knorr pork flavour seasoning
- 1/2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp Ground black pepper
- 1 Garlic cloves, smashed and chopped
Instructions to make to make Beef in gravy sauce over rice
- Marinate the beef with soy sauce and oyster sauce, 1 tbsp each. Keep in the fridge for 1 hr or a night before cooking.
- Clean and chopped all vegetables. Broccoli needs to be boil before use to gain better taste and color. Bring a small pot. Add 2 cups of water and 1 pinch salt. Bring to boil. Boil broccoli for 45-60 sec. Drain and set aside.
- Prepare ingredients: boiled broccoli, shimeji muschroom, baby corn, marinated beef, garlic, vegetable oil, corn flour, 1/2 cup water, Knorr pork flvour seasoning, soy sauce, oyster sauce and ground black pepper. Add 3-4 tbsp water to corn flour and mix well.
- In a large nonstick saucepan, heat vegetable oil with medium heat. Fry garlic for 1 min. Add beef and cook until they turn light brown and beware not to overcook.
- Add vegetables and 1/2 cup of water, soy sauce, oyster sauce and pepper. Let it simmer for 2-3 min. Add corn flour mix and keep stirring for another 1-2 min. The sauce will become thickened. Bring to a boil and turn of the heat.
- Serve over warm steamed rice.
As your experience and confidence expands, you will certainly find that you have extra natural control over your diet and also adjust your diet regimen to your personal preferences in time. Whether you intend to offer a recipe that makes use of fewer or more ingredients or is a little bit more or less zesty, you can make easy adjustments to achieve this goal. To put it simply, begin making your recipes in a timely manner. As for basic food preparation skills for beginners you don’t need to discover them however just if you understand some simple cooking strategies.
This isn’t a complete guide to quick and also easy lunch recipes however its good something to chew on. Ideally this will certainly get your imaginative juices streaming so you can prepare delicious dishes for your family members without doing a lot of heavy meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Beef in gravy sauce over rice. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!