Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, Beef, Pork Sausages with Green Beans 😍🐂🐖🥗🌶. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef, Pork Sausages with Green Beans 😍🐂🐖🥗🌶 is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Beef, Pork Sausages with Green Beans 😍🐂🐖🥗🌶 is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Beef, Pork Sausages with Green Beans 😍🐂🐖🥗🌶, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Beef, Pork Sausages with Green Beans 😍🐂🐖🥗🌶 delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Beef, Pork Sausages with Green Beans 😍🐂🐖🥗🌶 is 4 persons. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have Beef, Pork Sausages with Green Beans 😍🐂🐖🥗🌶 using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Delicious with fluffy steam cooked Jasmine Rice
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Beef, Pork Sausages with Green Beans 😍🐂🐖🥗🌶:
- 400 g Beef mince
- 2 tbs + 2 tbs oil for stir-fry
- 1 pork sausage, fried and diced about 1 cups
- 1/2 cup Red wine
- 1 medium onion, chop thinly
- 2 tsp garlic paste
- 1/2 red capsicum, dice in small size
- 2 cups Green/French Beans frozen, steam first for 15', set aside
- 4 fresh red chilies, deceeded, diced
- Pinch salt & grinded black pepper
- 2 tbs Kikkoman Soy sauce
- 1 fresh tomato diced
- Steam Cooked Jasmine Rice
- Side dish: Sambal Oelek chili
Instructions to make to make Beef, Pork Sausages with Green Beans 😍🐂🐖🥗🌶
- In a wok heat 2 tbs oil, put the sausage pieces and fry over medium heat until slightly brown, stirring. Remove from the pan and keep aside.
- Add 1 tbs oil in the wok mix with the fat, add the onion & stir-fry for 2', then add the garlic paste,fresh chilis,beef & stir-fry for another 4' and with the back spoon breaking&spreading the beef, add the capsicum &cook till well brown all over'. Add 1/2 cup Red wine and cook for 2' & stir-fry until the wine evaporated. Then add 2 tbs Kikkoman sauce, salt, black pepper and mix all together then put back the sausages, Green beans, the diced fresh tomatoes and mix and stir-fry for further 4'.
- To serve with steamed Jasmine Rice and Sambal Oelek chili.🌶🥗
As your experience as well as self-confidence grows, you will discover that you have more all-natural control over your diet as well as adjust your diet plan to your individual tastes over time. Whether you wish to serve a recipe that makes use of fewer or even more ingredients or is a little essentially zesty, you can make straightforward modifications to accomplish this objective. In other words, begin making your dishes on schedule. When it comes to basic food preparation skills for novices you don’t require to learn them however only if you master some easy cooking techniques.
This isn’t a complete guide to fast and easy lunch recipes yet its excellent food for thought. Hopefully this will get your creative juices streaming so you can prepare tasty meals for your family without doing way too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food Recipe of Speedy Beef, Pork Sausages with Green Beans 😍🐂🐖🥗🌶. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!