Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, Beef/Raw Banana Ularthiyathu (Thrissur style). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef/Raw Banana Ularthiyathu (Thrissur style) is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Beef/Raw Banana Ularthiyathu (Thrissur style) is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Beef/Raw Banana Ularthiyathu (Thrissur style), starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Beef/Raw Banana Ularthiyathu (Thrissur style) delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Beef/Raw Banana Ularthiyathu (Thrissur style) is 4-serving. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Beef/Raw Banana Ularthiyathu (Thrissur style) estimated approx 45 mins.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have Beef/Raw Banana Ularthiyathu (Thrissur style) using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Very tasty traditional dish
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Beef/Raw Banana Ularthiyathu (Thrissur style):
- 1/2 kilogram Beef
- 2 Nos Onion , chopped
- 1 tablespoon Chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon Coriander power
- 1 tablespoon Ginger Garlic and
- to taste Salt
- Curry leaves
- 2 Nos banana Raw
- 1 cup onion
- 1 tablespoon Ginger garlic and
- 1 teaspoon Chilli powder
- 2 teaspoons Coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon Garam masala
- 1 teaspoon Fennel seed powder
- Coconut oil
- Curry leaves
- 1/2 cup Water
Steps to make to make Beef/Raw Banana Ularthiyathu (Thrissur style)
- Clean the beef and cut in to small size pieces. Marinate with the first group ingredients for approx. 15 minutes.
- Cut the raw banana in cubes and add to the marinated beef with 1/2 cup of water and salt and cook till its done.
- Heat oil in a pan and add finely sliced small onion, crushed ginger & garlic, curry leaves and cook till the onion turns golden color. Add the masala powders and fry for few minutes till the oil clearly shows out of the mixture.
- Add the cooked beef and banana mixture and mix well. Do a salt test and add if required. Cover the pan till the beef pieces and banana cubes are coated well with the gravy.
- Remove from heat and leave it for settling down.
As your experience and also confidence grows, you will find that you have much more all-natural control over your diet plan and also adjust your diet to your personal tastes over time. Whether you intend to offer a recipe that uses fewer or even more active ingredients or is a bit basically spicy, you can make straightforward modifications to achieve this goal. To put it simply, start making your dishes promptly. As for standard cooking skills for novices you don’t require to discover them yet only if you grasp some straightforward cooking methods.
This isn’t a full overview to quick and also easy lunch dishes but its excellent something to chew on. Hopefully this will certainly obtain your imaginative juices moving so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your family without doing way too many heavy meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food Recipe of Quick Beef/Raw Banana Ularthiyathu (Thrissur style). Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!