Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Beef Steak Don
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, Beef Steak Don. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef Steak Don is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Beef Steak Don is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Beef Steak Don, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Beef Steak Don delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Beef Steak Don is 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook Beef Steak Don using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
This Japanese rice bowl dish is often served with Wasabi. The sauce is made with Garlic, Butter and Soy Sauce, which is a great combination, and Wasabi matches this sauce. In the western cuisines, Horseradish is often used for Beef dishes. Wasabi has very similar flavour. I definitely enjoy this ‘Beef Steak Don’ with grated Wasabi OR Wasabi pastes, however you may prefer Chilli OR Black Pepper.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Beef Steak Don:
- 200 g Beef Steak
- Salt & Black Pepper
- 10 g Butter
- 1 clove Garlic *finely chopped
- 1 & 1/2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 & 1/2 tablespoons Sake (Rice Wine)
- 1 Spring Onion
- 1/2 Avocado
- Additional Vegetables *e.g. Carrot, Watercress, Lettuce, etc
- *Note: Today I added Carrot and white parts of Spring Onion cut into fine strips*
- 2 servings warm Cooked Rice
- Grated Wasabi OR Wasabi Paste *You may prefer Chilli OR Black Pepper
Steps to make to make Beef Steak Don
- Season Beef Steak with Salt and Black Pepper fairly well, then drizzle a small amount of Oil over and coat Beef Steak with the Oil.
- Heat a frying pan until hot, cook Beef Steak as you like. I cooked it medium rare. When cooked, transfer to a plate and allow to rest.
- While the Steak is resting, prepare Vegetables. Finely chop up Spring Onion. Today I cut white parts into fine strips. I also cut a piece of Carrot into fine strips. Avocado can be sliced OR cut into bite-size pieces.
- Heat the frying pan over medium heat, add Butter and Garlic. When aromatic, add Soy Sauce and Sake (Rice Wine), and simmer until the sauce thickens slightly.
- Slice the rested Beef Steak. Half fill a bowl with warm Cooked Rice, place Vegetables and sliced Steak on the Rice, drizzle with the sauce. Sprinkle with finely chopped Spring Onion, and add some Wasabi, only a small amount.
As your experience and also self-confidence grows, you will find that you have a lot more natural control over your diet regimen as well as adapt your diet plan to your personal tastes with time. Whether you wish to serve a recipe that uses fewer or more components or is a bit more or less spicy, you can make easy modifications to accomplish this goal. Simply put, begin making your recipes on time. As for standard food preparation abilities for newbies you don’t need to learn them however just if you understand some simple cooking techniques.
This isn’t a full overview to fast and also very easy lunch dishes but its excellent something to chew on. Ideally this will get your creative juices moving so you can prepare delicious dishes for your family without doing a lot of square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food Easiest Way to Make Ultimate Beef Steak Don. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!