Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, Canned Salmon & Peas Mazegohan. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Canned Salmon & Peas Mazegohan is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Canned Salmon & Peas Mazegohan is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Canned Salmon & Peas Mazegohan, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Canned Salmon & Peas Mazegohan delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Canned Salmon & Peas Mazegohan is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have Canned Salmon & Peas Mazegohan using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Canned Fish is a life saver. Frozen Peas is also a life saver. Using those two, such a delicious and nutritious 'Mazegohan' dish is super easy to make. Flavour can be European, Asian, OR any flavour you like. It’s a very versatile recipe.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Canned Salmon & Peas Mazegohan:
- 2 cup (*180ml cup) Short Grain OR Medium Grain Rice
- 1 Vegetable Stock Cube OR Chicken Stock Cube *finely chopped
- Salt *optional, add 1/2 teaspoon if stock is not salted
- 1 tablespoon (15 g) Butter
- 1 clove Garlic *grated
- 1 can (210 g) Red Salmon
- 1 cup Frozen Peas *thawed
- Salt OR Soy Sauce as required
- Ground Black Pepper OR Ground Chilli
- Parsley, Spring Onion OR other Herbs of your choice
Steps to make to make Canned Salmon & Peas Mazegohan
- Wash Rice by stirring it thoroughly in water with your hand and drain the water. Repeat this a few times until water flows through clear. *Note: I do this always, but it is up to you.
- Drain Canned Salmon, the liquid can be added to the Rice, add Water up to the 2-cups marking, scatter chopped Stock Cube, Salt (if the Stock is not salted), add Butter and Garlic. Press ‘COOK’ button to start cooking.
- Remove unwanted bones and skin from Salmon if you want to do so, and coarsely flake it. When Rice is cooked, add the flaked Salmon and Peas to the Rice, and mix to combine.
- Add extra Salt OR Soy Sauce as required, Ground Black Pepper OR Ground Chilli, and chopped Parsley OR Spring Onion (OR other Herb), then gently mix.
As your experience as well as confidence grows, you will certainly discover that you have more all-natural control over your diet plan as well as adapt your diet regimen to your individual preferences with time. Whether you wish to offer a dish that uses fewer or even more components or is a little basically spicy, you can make straightforward adjustments to accomplish this goal. To put it simply, begin making your dishes on schedule. As for fundamental food preparation abilities for newbies you don’t require to learn them however only if you understand some straightforward food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a complete guide to fast as well as very easy lunch dishes however its good food for thought. Hopefully this will obtain your innovative juices moving so you can prepare tasty dishes for your family members without doing too many square meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food Steps to Make Homemade Canned Salmon & Peas Mazegohan. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!