Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, Cheesy Beef Enchiladas : ). It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheesy Beef Enchiladas : ) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Cheesy Beef Enchiladas : ) is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Cheesy Beef Enchiladas : ), starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Cheesy Beef Enchiladas : ) delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Cheesy Beef Enchiladas : ) is 10 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Cheesy Beef Enchiladas : ) estimated approx 30 mins.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Cheesy Beef Enchiladas : ) using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ultimate comfort food 🙂 Mexican food is one of my favorite to eat!
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Cheesy Beef Enchiladas : ):
- 3 lb Boneless Chuck Roast
- 1 tsp Salt & Pepper
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin olive oil
- 1 large Yellow Onion, chopped
- 3 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tomato sauce 24oz can
- 2 cup Green or Red Chili, chopped (to taste)
- 2 tbsp Chill powder
- 1 tbsp Cumin ground
- 2 tsp Sugar, granulated
- 2 tbsp Frank's Hot Sauce (to taste)
- 1 cup Water
- 2 cup Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded
- 2 cup Sharp Cheese, shredded
- 10 Flour Tortillas 10'
- Lettuce, chopped
- Green Onions, sliced
- Sour cream
- Jalapenos, sliced
Steps to make to make Cheesy Beef Enchiladas : )
- Heat the oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat | Sprinkle the meat with salt & pepper cook and until browned on both sides, about 6 – 8 minutes | Remove the meat to a plate.
- Reduce the heat to medium, add onions to the pot and cook until translucent | Add garlic, chili powder, cumin, sugar, tomato sauce, green chile, hot sauce, water and bring to a boil.
- Return meat to Dutch oven | Cover an reduce heat to low and simmer until the meat is tender and can be broken apart easily | About 2 – 3 hours
- Strain the beef mixture over a large bowl. Transfer meat to a plate and break beef into small pieces, shredding it with 2 forks | Once shredded put back in the Dutch oven and mix the strain solds together
- Preheat oven 350° | Pour a little bit of the meat mixture in the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish, just enough to cover the bottom | Lay out the flour tortilla & spoon in a healthy portion of the meat mixture | Then add shredded cheese to your liking | Roll like a burrito & place in the baking dish | Repeat until all the tortillas are used.
- Cover completely with the remaining sauce | Sprinkle the remaining shredded cheese on top | Bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes | Lastly add your fixings to taste on top, sour cream, lettuce, green onions and jalapenos
- Bon Appétit 🙂
As your experience as well as self-confidence expands, you will certainly discover that you have more natural control over your diet plan and also adapt your diet to your personal preferences over time. Whether you intend to serve a recipe that makes use of fewer or even more active ingredients or is a little bit essentially zesty, you can make straightforward changes to achieve this objective. In other words, begin making your dishes promptly. When it comes to fundamental cooking skills for newbies you don’t need to discover them yet only if you grasp some basic food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a full guide to quick and very easy lunch dishes but its good something to chew on. Hopefully this will get your imaginative juices moving so you can prepare delicious meals for your family without doing way too many square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Cheesy Beef Enchiladas : ). Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!