Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, Cheesy Rice Omelette. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheesy Rice Omelette is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Cheesy Rice Omelette is something that I have loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Cheesy Rice Omelette, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Cheesy Rice Omelette delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Cheesy Rice Omelette is 1 to 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Cheesy Rice Omelette using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
What do you cook with leftover Cooked Rice? ‘Doria’ is my first choice if I cook something for my family. I frequently cook Rice Soup and Fried Rice. This is a new option for leftover Cooked Rice. It is Omelette with melting Cheese on top. You can add bits and pieces of leftovers. I added some Roast Chicken, Peas and Corn today.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Cheesy Rice Omelette:
- 1 Spring Onion OR 1/4 Onion *finely chopped
- Additional Ingredients of your choice *e.g. Ham, Roasted Chicken, Peas, Corn Kernels, Broccoli, grated Parmesan, etc. You only need a small amount
- 1 serving Cooked Rice *warmed
- 1/2 teaspoon Chicken Stock Powder *optional
- 1-2 Eggs
- Salt & Black Pepper
- 1-2 teaspoon Oil OR Butter
- 1 small handful (20g) shredded Tasty Cheese (Cheddar) OR Cheese Mix
Instructions to make to make Cheesy Rice Omelette
- Place Spring Onion (OR Onion) and additional ingredients of your choice in a mixing bowl. Today I added leftover Roasted Chicken, Peas and Corn Kernels. Add warmed Cooked Rice and Chicken Stock Powder, and mix to combine.
- Add Egg(s), season with Salt & Pepper, and mix well.
- Heat Oil (OR Butter) in a small frying pan over low heat. I used 20cm pan. Pour the mixture and form a round omelette. Cook until the bottom is nicely browned.
- Flip the omelette over, you might need to use a plate to do so, scatter shredded Cheese on top, cover with a lid, and cook until the other side is also nicely browned and the Cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with extra Black Pepper and enjoy.
As your experience as well as confidence grows, you will locate that you have extra natural control over your diet regimen as well as adjust your diet regimen to your personal preferences over time. Whether you wish to offer a recipe that makes use of less or more active ingredients or is a little basically zesty, you can make basic modifications to achieve this goal. To put it simply, start making your dishes on schedule. As for fundamental food preparation skills for beginners you don’t require to learn them however only if you grasp some straightforward food preparation methods.
This isn’t a complete guide to fast and also very easy lunch dishes but its great food for thought. Ideally this will obtain your imaginative juices streaming so you can prepare delicious meals for your household without doing a lot of square meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food Step-by-Step Guide to Make Perfect Cheesy Rice Omelette. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!