Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, Chettinad Chicken Curry. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chettinad Chicken Curry is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chettinad Chicken Curry is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Chettinad Chicken Curry, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Chettinad Chicken Curry delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have Chettinad Chicken Curry using 26 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Chettinad Chicken Curry:
- To Marinate:
- 1 . Chicken – 1 whole baby chicken (1 kg)
- 2 . Yogurt – 1/4 cup
- 3 . Salt – as needed
- 4 . Turmeric – 1/2 tsp
- To Grind:
- 1 . Red chillies – 7 (Dry)
- 2 . Kashmiri red chillies – 5 (Which gives you nice colour)
- 3 . Coriander seeds – 1 tbsp
- 4 . Pepper corns – 1 tbsp
- 5 . Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- 6 . Fennel seeds – 1 tsp
- 7 . Coconut – 1/3 cup
- Other Ingredients:
- 1 . Gingelly Oil – 2 tbsp
- 2 . Bay leaf – 2
- 3 . Cinnamon – 1 stick
- 4 . Cloves – 4
- 5 . Cardamon – 4
- 6 . Small onion – 1 cup
- 7 . Tomato – 2 small
- 8 . Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- 9 . Green chilli – 1 silted
- 10 . Curry leaves – 1/4 cup
- 11 . Salt – as needed
- 12 . Coriander leaves – for garnish
Instructions to make to make Chettinad Chicken Curry
- 1. Cut the baby chicken into small pieces and wash thoroughly in running water minimum 5 times.
2. Marinate the chicken under the topic "To Marinate" for atleast 1 hour in fridge.
3. Heat a kadai dry roast all the ingredients under the topic "To Grind". Keep the flame into low don't burn the masalas. Cool and grind into smooth paste by adding needed water. Keep this aside.
- 4. Now puree the shallots and tomato separately and keep aside. Prepare Ginger Garlic paste.
5. Heat kadai add oil. Once hot add cinnamon, bay leaf, cardamon and clove. Now add curry leaves. Once it done add the onion puree and saute until onion raw smell goes off.
6. Now add Ginger garlic paste and green chilli. Saute until raw smell goes off. Now add marinated chicken and saute for 3 to 4 minutes in medium flame.
- 7. Now add tomato puree, ground paste and salt.
8. Add 2 cups of water and check the salt. Close with lid and cook untill chicken done 90%.
9. Open the lid and cook in low flame till chicken done completely. Oil will come out of the sides and form a thin layer top of the gravy. This is the right consistency to switch off the flame.
- 10. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with rice.
As your experience as well as confidence grows, you will discover that you have a lot more all-natural control over your diet plan and also adjust your diet plan to your individual tastes in time. Whether you wish to offer a dish that makes use of fewer or even more active ingredients or is a little bit essentially zesty, you can make simple changes to achieve this goal. In other words, begin making your dishes on time. As for standard food preparation abilities for novices you do not need to discover them but only if you master some straightforward cooking strategies.
This isn’t a total guide to fast and very easy lunch dishes but its excellent something to chew on. Hopefully this will certainly get your innovative juices streaming so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your family without doing way too many square meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food Simple Way to Make Favorite Chettinad Chicken Curry. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!