Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, Chicken and spinach curry. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken and spinach curry is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Chicken and spinach curry is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Chicken and spinach curry, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Chicken and spinach curry delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Chicken and spinach curry is 2 people. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Chicken and spinach curry estimated approx 20 mins.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have Chicken and spinach curry using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
With Basmati rice and mango chutney
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Chicken and spinach curry:
- 150 g basmati rice
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 Green chilli
- 1 tbsp Korma paste
- 1 tbsp tomato purée
- 200 g tomato passata
- 100 ml water
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 1 bunch coriander
- 100 g spinach
- 2 tbsp chutney
Instructions to make to make Chicken and spinach curry
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil with a 1/4 tsp of salt for the rice
- When boiling add the rice and cook for 12 mins
- Drain in a sieve and return to the pan cover with a lid until ready to serve
- Meanwhile peel and chop the onion into small pieces. Peel and grate the garlic, and chop the chilli.
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a large frying pan. Add the diced chicken and stir fry until golden(3-4 mins).
- Add the onion and continue to cook stirring until the onion is softened (2-3 mins).
- Add the korma paste, garlic, half the green chilli and tomato purée. Cook for one minute then add the passata, water and stock cube and bring to a simmer
- Season with salt and pepper and simmer until thickened (6-8 mins)
- Roughly chop the coriander
- Add the spinach to the sauce. Simmer until the sauce has reduced slightly, turn the mango chutney and half the coriander through the curry.
- Stir the remaining coriander through the rice. Once plated top with the remaining green chilli.
As your experience and confidence grows, you will discover that you have a lot more natural control over your diet plan and adjust your diet plan to your individual preferences over time. Whether you intend to serve a recipe that utilizes fewer or more ingredients or is a little basically zesty, you can make easy modifications to accomplish this goal. To put it simply, begin making your recipes in a timely manner. When it comes to fundamental food preparation skills for newbies you do not need to discover them however only if you understand some simple cooking strategies.
This isn’t a total guide to quick as well as easy lunch recipes yet its good food for thought. With any luck this will certainly get your innovative juices moving so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your household without doing too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Chicken and spinach curry. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!