How to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Filet Mignon With Creamy Mashed Potato And kale, Served With A Peppercorn Sauce
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, Filet Mignon With Creamy Mashed Potato And kale, Served With A Peppercorn Sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Filet Mignon With Creamy Mashed Potato And kale, Served With A Peppercorn Sauce is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Filet Mignon With Creamy Mashed Potato And kale, Served With A Peppercorn Sauce is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Filet Mignon With Creamy Mashed Potato And kale, Served With A Peppercorn Sauce, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Filet Mignon With Creamy Mashed Potato And kale, Served With A Peppercorn Sauce delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Filet Mignon With Creamy Mashed Potato And kale, Served With A Peppercorn Sauce is 1 Serving. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Filet Mignon With Creamy Mashed Potato And kale, Served With A Peppercorn Sauce estimated approx o.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have Filet Mignon With Creamy Mashed Potato And kale, Served With A Peppercorn Sauce using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
You would think the star of the dish would be the fillet, but I always pride myself on the mash, anyone who has followed my page knows that from an early age when my parents were both at work my next door neighbour “Auntie Win” looked after me, along with her husband “Uncle Alf” and daughters Stella & Rosslyn, who became my “Sisters” that’s how strong our bond was. Auntie Win taught me and gave me the job, probably from the age of four or five to do the mash, I still use that same potato masher to this day, She was a massive influence on my cooking. #mycookbook
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Filet Mignon With Creamy Mashed Potato And kale, Served With A Peppercorn Sauce:
- 1 Fillet Steak
- 2 large Maris piper potatoes
- 1 Onion finely sliced
- Handful mushrooms finely sliced
- 40 g butter equally split between sauce and mash
- 20 g plain flour
- 100 ml milk (substitute for double cream if you want)
- 60 ml Chicken stock
- Ground black pepper
Instructions to make to make Filet Mignon With Creamy Mashed Potato And kale, Served With A Peppercorn Sauce
- Peel potatoes and place in large pan of slightly salted cold water, bring to the boil then cover and simmer until cooked. Gently fry your onions and mushrooms until cooked and transfer to a warm plate.
- In the same hot pan, seal the seasoned fillet steak on all sides and edges, basting with a knob of butter for about 3 minutes on each side then transfer to a medium hot oven for about 6 minutes, or according to how you like it. Remove, cover with foil and let it rest.
- Now to prep your creamy mash. Once cooked, drain completely and add butter, milk, salt and pepper and Mash until silky smooth, no need for a potato ricer or sieve, the consistency of the potatoes will be spot on. Add a bit of cream if you want, season to taste. In a saucepan, add 100 ml of water and cook your kale for a couple of minutes, drain on a paper towel.
- In a clean pan, on low heat add the butter until foaming, add flour and cook it out, The only way if you are unsure if the floury texture has gone, is to taste it. Gradually whisk in the milk, add stock until you have the right consistency, add the ground black pepper then your onions and mushrooms, warm through and Season to taste.
- Assemble your dish and enjoy 😉
As your experience and self-confidence grows, you will find that you have a lot more all-natural control over your diet plan and also adjust your diet regimen to your personal preferences gradually. Whether you wish to offer a recipe that utilizes fewer or more active ingredients or is a bit basically spicy, you can make straightforward modifications to achieve this objective. Simply put, begin making your dishes on schedule. When it comes to standard food preparation abilities for newbies you don’t require to learn them but only if you master some simple cooking methods.
This isn’t a complete guide to quick and very easy lunch dishes however its excellent something to chew on. With any luck this will certainly get your innovative juices moving so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your family members without doing too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food Step-by-Step Guide to Make Super Quick Homemade Filet Mignon With Creamy Mashed Potato And kale, Served With A Peppercorn Sauce. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!