Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, Chicken and Sweet Potato curry. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken and Sweet Potato curry is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Chicken and Sweet Potato curry is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Chicken and Sweet Potato curry, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Chicken and Sweet Potato curry delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have Chicken and Sweet Potato curry using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Chicken and Sweet Potato curry:
- 450 g diced chicken breast
- 300 ml Water
- 350 g Fat Free Natural Yoghurt
- 3 tbsp Tomato Puree
- 1 Sweet Potato, diced into 1cm cubes
- Thumb size piece of ginger finely chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 2 red chillies finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 3 tbsp Tandoori Spice mix
- 1 tbsp Medium Curry Powder
- 1/2 tbsp Turmeric
- 1/2 tbsp Dried Coriander
Steps to make to make Chicken and Sweet Potato curry
- Pour 200g of the yoghurt into a bowl. Add the tandoori spice mix and mix well. Add the chicken and marinade in the fridge for 3 hours.
- Place the Sweet Potato in a microwavable bowl and cover with a damp kitchen towel. Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Fry the onions, pepper, sweet potato, ginger, garlic and chilli until the onion turns clear. Remove vegetables and set aside.
- Fry the chicken until sealed then return the vegetables. Add the Tomato Puree, water and remaining spices. Stir well and simmer until reduced.
- 10 minutes before serving, add the remaining yoghurt and stir well.
As your experience as well as confidence expands, you will find that you have extra natural control over your diet plan and also adjust your diet to your individual tastes with time. Whether you want to serve a dish that uses less or more ingredients or is a little bit more or less zesty, you can make easy adjustments to achieve this goal. Simply put, begin making your recipes in a timely manner. When it comes to basic cooking abilities for newbies you don’t need to learn them however only if you master some easy cooking strategies.
This isn’t a full guide to quick and very easy lunch dishes however its great something to chew on. With any luck this will certainly get your imaginative juices moving so you can prepare tasty meals for your family without doing too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food How to Prepare Ultimate Chicken and Sweet Potato curry. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!