Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, Chicken Chinese curry 🍛. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Chinese curry 🍛 is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Chicken Chinese curry 🍛 is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Chicken Chinese curry 🍛, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Chicken Chinese curry 🍛 delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Chicken Chinese curry 🍛 is 2 portions. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Chicken Chinese curry 🍛 estimated approx 30 mins.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have Chicken Chinese curry 🍛 using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
Here is my Chicken Chinese curry that me and my lovely Emily cooked live on IGTV at lunch time today. Perfect for #fakeaway. It tasted so fresh and I would say better than take away!!!!
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Chicken Chinese curry 🍛:
- 2 chicken breast or thighs cut into chunks
- 1 onion, diced
- 1/2 green or red pepper, cut into chunks (optional)
- 1 carrots, small diced (optional)
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp Chinese curry powder or mild curry powder
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 1 tbsp grated fresh ginger or ground ginger
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 400 ml chicken stock
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- handful frozen peas
- Salt and pepper to taste
Steps to make to make Chicken Chinese curry 🍛
- Marinate your chicken with 1 tbsp soysauce and corn starch. Leave it for 2-3 min
- In the medium heat pan, add some vegetable cooking oil then add garlic in. Once you fry garlic until nice and golden add some onion in and mix well. Cook for a couple more minutes.
- Add chicken and let your chicken cook about 80% then add carrots, pepper mix well. Add curry powder, turmeric, ginger and water. Mix well, bring the sauce up to boil then taste your sauce. Add some soysauce, salt and pepper and a little bit of sugar then mix well.
- Add green peas and mix well. Turn heat off and serve it with rice or fried rice.
As your experience and confidence expands, you will certainly locate that you have much more all-natural control over your diet and also adjust your diet to your individual tastes with time. Whether you intend to serve a recipe that utilizes less or more active ingredients or is a little basically spicy, you can make easy adjustments to achieve this objective. To put it simply, start making your recipes in a timely manner. When it comes to basic food preparation skills for newbies you don’t require to learn them however only if you grasp some simple food preparation methods.
This isn’t a full guide to fast and also easy lunch recipes but its excellent food for thought. With any luck this will obtain your creative juices moving so you can prepare delicious dishes for your family without doing a lot of square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Quick Chicken Chinese curry 🍛. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!