Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, Chicken Nabe (Hot Pot). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Nabe (Hot Pot) is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Nabe (Hot Pot) is something which I have loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Chicken Nabe (Hot Pot), starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Chicken Nabe (Hot Pot) delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Chicken Nabe (Hot Pot) is 4 to 5 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have Chicken Nabe (Hot Pot) using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
‘Nabe’ (Hot Pot) dish is great for entertaining your friends and family, but it is also great for everyday dinner as it is easy to prepare. I cook it for my family quite often, particularly when the weather is cold. The main ingredient of this ‘Nabe’ is Chicken. I always use Chicken Thigh Fillets and also Chicken Balls. Other ingredients include Wombok, Tofu and Asian Mushrooms. The ingredients are cooked in Chicken Stock and enjoyed with ‘Ponzu’ as a dipping sauce.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Chicken Nabe (Hot Pot):
- 500 g Chicken Thigh Fillets *cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 Wombok
- 1-2 thick Spring Onion
- 200 g Enoki *OR Shiitake, Shimeji, OR other Asian mushrooms
- 300 g Tofu *medium soft type
- 1-1 & 1/2 litres Chicken Stock *depending on the size of the pot you use
- Salt OR Soy Sauce to season the stock
- Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix)
- Chicken Balls
- 400-500 g Chicken Mince
- 1 small piece Ginger *grated
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon White Pepper
- 1 Spring Onion *finely chopped
- 1/2 Carrot *finely chopped
- 2 Shiitake Mushrooms *finely chopped
- 1 Egg
Steps to make to make Chicken Nabe (Hot Pot)
- To make Chicken Balls, chop up all Vegetables finely, and combine with Chicken Mince, grated Ginger, Egg and Salt & White Pepper. Mix well until well combined.
- Prepare all other ingredients. Basically you cut them into the size that is easy to eat. Enoki can be trimmed and torn into smaller clusters but not too small.
- Half fill a pot with Chicken Stock and heat over a medium high heat. Lightly season it with Salt. You may also add some Soy Sauce.
- Add Chicken Thigh pieces, Vegetables, Enoki (OR other Asian Mushrooms) and Tofu to the stock. Once it is boiling, add heaped tablespoon size Chicken Mince mixture into the boiling stock.
- When the ingredients are cooked, you may take whatever you like from the pot and enjoy it with or without Ponzu dipping sauce with Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix).
- *Note: You don’t need to cook all ingredients at once. When you cook this ‘Nabe’ dish on the dinner table, as you eat, add more fresh ingredients and cook more.
- *Note: After you finish eating this dish, you have a very nice soup left in the pot. This soup should not be wasted. By adding Cooked Rice or Udon Noodles, you can easily enjoy the the soup as a part of the dinner, or next day.
As your experience as well as confidence expands, you will certainly discover that you have much more all-natural control over your diet regimen and adapt your diet to your individual preferences in time. Whether you want to offer a dish that utilizes fewer or more components or is a little basically hot, you can make straightforward modifications to attain this objective. Simply put, begin making your recipes promptly. As for basic food preparation abilities for novices you do not require to learn them but only if you grasp some easy cooking strategies.
This isn’t a complete overview to quick and very easy lunch dishes yet its good food for thought. With any luck this will get your imaginative juices streaming so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your household without doing too many heavy meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food How to Make Quick Chicken Nabe (Hot Pot). Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!