Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, Chinese Beef with Ginger and Spinach. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chinese Beef with Ginger and Spinach is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chinese Beef with Ginger and Spinach is something that I have loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Chinese Beef with Ginger and Spinach, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Chinese Beef with Ginger and Spinach delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Chinese Beef with Ginger and Spinach is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Chinese Beef with Ginger and Spinach estimated approx 1hr-1:20 mins.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have Chinese Beef with Ginger and Spinach using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
No refined Sugar. Can also be made with Chicken or Tofu.
I LOVE a Chinese Takeaway but when it's suggested I cringe at the thought of it. The sauces are generally packed with sugar. So, I decided to make some Chinese recipes that do not contain any refined sugar.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Chinese Beef with Ginger and Spinach:
- 2 Medium Onions
- 400-500 g Chopped Beef (or Alternative)
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1/2 Yellow or Orange Pepper (for colour)
- 1 Small Bulb Garlic (Approx 5 large cloves)
- 1-2 inch fresh Ginger
- 1 Beef Stock Cube
- 1 Chicken Stock Cube
- 3 Cups Boiling Water
- Black Pepper
- Chilli Flakes (Optional)
- Mushrooms (Optional)
- 30 ml Dark Soy Sauce
- 30 ml Maple Syrup. OR Honey. Do not use sugar!
- 1/2 Tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar
- 200 g Spinach
- 2 heaped teaspoons Cornflour dissolved in a dash of cold water
- to taste Salt
Steps to make to make Chinese Beef with Ginger and Spinach
- Finely slice the onions and fry in 1tbsp Olive Oil and 1tbsp Sesame Oil (can substitute if allergic) on a medium heat (4 on a dial 1-6)
- Meanwhile Slice the peppers, finely chop or grate the ginger and peas the garlic cloves….. (Don't forget to keep an eye on the onions, you don't want them to burn!)
- When the onions have lightly caramelised, add the beef.
- When the beef is browned, add the Peppers and Ginger (also add the mushrooms at this point if you wish to include them in your recipe) Continue stirring so that it doesn't catch on the pan.
- Dissolve the stock cubes in a cup of boiled water.
- Add the Garlic and Stock to the pan. Stir, and add a further 2 Cups Boiling Water. Add a good Grinding of Pepper (you can also add chilli flakes at this point if you want to add a little heat to the dish) reduce the heat (to 3) and simmer for approximately 45 minutes until the beef is tender and stock has sufficiently reduced.
- When reduced by approximately half, add Soy Sauce, Maple Syrup and Red Wine Vinegar. Stir, then add Spinach, cover and simmer for a further 5 minutes or until all the spinach has wilted and darkened.
- Stir in the Cornflour solution, allow to bubble on the heat briefly, then remove from the heat. Add extra salt and pepper according to taste if required.
- Serve with Noodles of choice!! (I like Brown Rice Vermicelli noodles or whole-wheat egg noodles).
- Adjust accordingly. You could add extras such as baby corn or mange tout, extra chilli or vinegar, mushrooms, broccoli etc! You could alter the sweetener to that of your choice or replace the meat with a vegetarian/vegan alternative. Enjoy!!
As your experience as well as confidence expands, you will certainly find that you have a lot more all-natural control over your diet as well as adapt your diet to your individual tastes over time. Whether you intend to serve a dish that makes use of fewer or more components or is a little bit more or less zesty, you can make straightforward adjustments to attain this goal. In other words, begin making your dishes promptly. When it comes to fundamental food preparation abilities for newbies you do not need to discover them yet only if you grasp some straightforward cooking methods.
This isn’t a complete guide to quick and also easy lunch recipes however its good food for thought. Ideally this will certainly obtain your innovative juices flowing so you can prepare delicious meals for your household without doing a lot of square meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food How to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Chinese Beef with Ginger and Spinach. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!