Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, Chris Downie's Very Best Tuna Casserole. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chris Downie's Very Best Tuna Casserole is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Chris Downie's Very Best Tuna Casserole is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Chris Downie's Very Best Tuna Casserole, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Chris Downie's Very Best Tuna Casserole delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Chris Downie's Very Best Tuna Casserole is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Chris Downie's Very Best Tuna Casserole estimated approx 1 hour approx.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Chris Downie's Very Best Tuna Casserole using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Note: I made it just for myself, I have a large appetite and it lasts me a few days so 4 servings is about right in my opinion
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Chris Downie's Very Best Tuna Casserole:
- 1 tin Tuna with Sunflower Oil
- 1 can Chicken soup
- Grated Cheddar Cheese(About 125g)
- 500 g Penne Pasta
- 3/4 Tin Baked Beans
- Liberal Amount of Coriander
- 1/3 tablespoon Ground Cinammon
Steps to make to make Chris Downie's Very Best Tuna Casserole
- COOK the pasta 30 mins at 230 in a Flat Casserole Dish filled to just above the pasta level with Salted Water (water with table salt allready applied), lid on then leave for 15 minutes, then drain the water away if any, lid crack being left method and tip for drain away. (Ensure pasta is not mush, it will spoil meal if it has no form..I do have quite a strong microwave and mine was fine).
- SEPERATE bowl mix the Tuna (with Sunflower Oil) and Chicken Soup
- POUR the mix over the cooked pasta and mix in with a fork. Mix in the baked beans too.
- APPLY the Cinanmon then SPRINKLE a liberal amount of Coriander across the whole surface of the mix still in the Casserole Dish.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs across the whole surface.
- Put the 125g Grated Cheddar Cheese over the top of the whole mix. Note order of 5 and 6 are probably interchangeable, as to which first.
- Cook the pasta mix(lid on) for a further 25 minutes at 230. (No water obviously, that was just for initial cook of hard pasta)
- Enjoy. I used to cook tuna casserole without the cinammon and coriander leaves but hitting upon this by chance the taste is phenomenal. I honestly dont know how much effect the cinammon has but I love the taste and theres enough cinammon in not to be unnoticed.
- [[Note please I couldnt taste the Cinammon at all when i tried it but the taste is perfect, it may have something to do with I think i just sprinkled it on surface at stage mentioned accidentally instead of stir in so have said stir in here as its what probably should have been done but it honestly is a great dish, enjoy please. I will be having this in future as my go to tuna casserole dish and recipe, its just perfect and to my taste.]]
As your experience and also confidence grows, you will discover that you have extra natural control over your diet and adapt your diet regimen to your personal preferences in time. Whether you wish to offer a dish that utilizes fewer or more components or is a little more or less zesty, you can make basic adjustments to accomplish this objective. To put it simply, begin making your dishes in a timely manner. When it comes to fundamental food preparation skills for novices you do not need to learn them however just if you master some easy cooking techniques.
This isn’t a full overview to quick as well as easy lunch recipes yet its good something to chew on. Ideally this will certainly get your innovative juices moving so you can prepare tasty dishes for your household without doing a lot of heavy meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food Easiest Way to Make Favorite Chris Downie's Very Best Tuna Casserole. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!