Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, Coconut chicken pot. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Coconut chicken pot is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Coconut chicken pot is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Coconut chicken pot, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Coconut chicken pot delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Coconut chicken pot is 3 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook Coconut chicken pot using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Coconut chicken is one of the famous dishes in Guangdong Province, China. With the use of fresh whole chicken and coconut milk to stew for hours, the soup can be especially delicious. Local people usually serve it as hot pot, which means after having the chicken meat, they put whatever they want into the pot, cooked for minutes and eat. The food therefore enriches the taste of fresh coconut and delicious chicken.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Coconut chicken pot:
- 1 whole chicken
- 1 coconut
- 500 ml coconut water
- 10 g Gouji Berries
- 10 g Red dates
- Soy sauce
Instructions to make to make Coconut chicken pot
- Cut the whole chicken in pieces and clean it. Chop the ginger into big pieces.
- Chop coconut into small pieces, and collect the coconut water. It can be quite hard to chop the coconut though, an easier way is to use big chop knife to cut it along with the grains on the surface.
- Mix the water from the coconut together with 500ml coconut water, which can be bought from normal food store.
- Add the mixed coconut water into a big pot, and put Gouji berries as well as red dates into it. Then add 200ml water and cook it till boiled. (tips: the amount of water should be less than the amount of coconut water)
- When the water is boiled, add all chicken pieces and ginger, cook till boil again. Then transfer to slow fire to cook for 1 hour.
- Sauce making: While you are stewing the chicken, take another pot and add some soy saurce, cook until boil and pour the soy sauce into a sauce bowl filled with chilli. Then add some oil into the pot and heat it for 1 min. Add the heated oil into the sauce bowl and that will be your dip source for the chicken.
- When the chicken is almost done, add a pinch of salt into it, stew for another 2 min. And, it's done! Don't forget to drink the delicious soup!
As your experience as well as confidence expands, you will discover that you have a lot more natural control over your diet regimen as well as adjust your diet plan to your individual preferences in time. Whether you wish to serve a dish that uses fewer or more active ingredients or is a little essentially spicy, you can make simple adjustments to achieve this objective. In other words, begin making your dishes on schedule. As for fundamental food preparation skills for beginners you do not need to discover them but only if you master some simple cooking strategies.
This isn’t a complete guide to quick and easy lunch dishes yet its great something to chew on. With any luck this will certainly get your creative juices moving so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your family members without doing too many square meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food Step-by-Step Guide to Make Favorite Coconut chicken pot. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!