Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, Creamy chicken with mushroom and asparagus. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Creamy chicken with mushroom and asparagus is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Creamy chicken with mushroom and asparagus is something that I have loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Creamy chicken with mushroom and asparagus, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Creamy chicken with mushroom and asparagus delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have Creamy chicken with mushroom and asparagus using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
Simple, quick and tasty #comfortfood that makes the transition from the “British summer” to cold Autumn days easier 😎
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Creamy chicken with mushroom and asparagus:
- 400 g chicken thighs/breasts fillets, bite sized
- 5 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 4 asparagus, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- Salt, pepper, paprika
- 2 tbsps vegetable oil
- Cheese (optional)
- Sprinkle dried of oregano
- For the creamy sauce
- 300 ml double cream
- 1/2 chicken stock cube
- In the empty container of the cream add water and:
- 1 teaspoon cornflour or flour
Steps to make to make Creamy chicken with mushroom and asparagus
- Fry the chicken in a pot with 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil. Add salt, pepper and paprika. Set aside once the chicken is cooked
- In the same pot that you used to fry the chicken start by frying the onions and garlic. Once translucent add the asparagus, and two minutes later add the mushrooms. Stir for a fews minutes, add paprika if you want then set aside
- Back to the same pot, add the cream with the mixture of water and cornflour. Cook on medium to low heat. When it’s hot add the chicken cube and stir continuously until the cream is a bit thick (not too thick not too runny)
- Add the chicken and vegetable to the cream, with a sprinkle of dried oregano and a bit of cheese if you like. Let it simmer for a few minutes and that’s all.
- Serve with white rice or pasta.
As your experience as well as confidence expands, you will certainly find that you have much more natural control over your diet and also adapt your diet regimen to your personal tastes gradually. Whether you wish to offer a recipe that makes use of fewer or more ingredients or is a little bit essentially spicy, you can make basic modifications to attain this objective. In other words, start making your dishes promptly. When it comes to basic food preparation abilities for beginners you don’t need to discover them however only if you master some easy cooking strategies.
This isn’t a complete guide to quick and easy lunch dishes but its great food for thought. Hopefully this will obtain your imaginative juices flowing so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your family members without doing a lot of heavy meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food Simple Way to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Creamy chicken with mushroom and asparagus. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!