Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, Cuban Beef Picadillo. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cuban Beef Picadillo is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Cuban Beef Picadillo is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Cuban Beef Picadillo, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Cuban Beef Picadillo delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Cuban Beef Picadillo is 3 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Cuban Beef Picadillo estimated approx 30 minutes.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Cuban Beef Picadillo using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Oh I have enjoyed the flavours in this , warmed me up inside. Not too hot or spicy just right for most people. Lovely. I made some Mediterranean Rice blend to go with it. Yummy is all I can say. The one thing I can advise you cut the potatoes smaller than I did to cook quick in time.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Cuban Beef Picadillo:
- 250 g Minced Beef
- 1/2 an onion diced
- 200 g fresh tomatoes peeled and chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic minced
- 1/2 tbls Cumin
- 1/4 tbls Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Chilli Powder
- 10 Stuffed small green olives
- 15 g Sultanas
- 2 tbls Tomato purèe
- 125 g Potatoes diced into sqaures
- 1/2 cup Beef Stock
- 1/4 tsp Red Pepper flakes
- 1/4 courgette sliced
- 1 little Black pepper
- Some freshly chopped Corriander
Instructions to make to make Cuban Beef Picadillo
- Add the minced beef, onion and garlic to a large frying pan and cook until browned.
- Add the fresh tomatoes and cook until they break up.
- Add the potatoes, Cumin, chilli powder and stir to mix in.
- Add the peppers, olives and sultanas, tomato paste, Balsamic vinegar and stock.
- Bring to the boil then turn down to simmer for 15 – 20 minutes until the potatoes have softened and the liquid has reduced down.
- Stir in the courgette for the last few minutes of cooking.
- Season with pepper as the olives are salty you should not need any salt.
- Add the fresh Corriander on top and serve. I served mine with a Mediterranean rice mix.
As your experience and self-confidence expands, you will certainly find that you have extra natural control over your diet plan and also adapt your diet regimen to your personal preferences gradually. Whether you intend to offer a recipe that utilizes less or more ingredients or is a little bit essentially hot, you can make basic changes to accomplish this goal. Simply put, begin making your dishes promptly. When it comes to standard cooking skills for novices you do not require to learn them yet only if you grasp some simple cooking strategies.
This isn’t a full overview to fast and simple lunch recipes however its great food for thought. With any luck this will obtain your creative juices moving so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your household without doing a lot of heavy meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food Simple Way to Prepare Favorite Cuban Beef Picadillo. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!