Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, Curry Fried Rice. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Curry Fried Rice is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Curry Fried Rice is something that I have loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Curry Fried Rice, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Curry Fried Rice delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Curry Fried Rice is 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Curry Fried Rice using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
In Japan, most commonly Sausages are used for this fried rice dish, but I use any protein that I have in hand. This time I used a thick slice of Ham. Curry Powder that I use is a quite spicy one. You may wish to add more or less, but do not forget the Soy Sauce which is essential to season this dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Curry Fried Rice:
- 2 Eggs *lightly whisked
- 1 tablespoon Canola Oil *and extra if needed
- 1/2 Onion OR 2 Spring Onions
- 100-150 g Ham, Sausages, Chicken, Pork, Beef *cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup Peas OR chopped Green Capsicum
- 1 clove Garlic *grated
- 2 teaspoons Curry Powder
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 servings Cooked Rice *about 360g, warmed
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
Instructions to make to make Curry Fried Rice
- Combine all seasonings in a small bowl. If you use cold left-over cooked rice, warm it in the microwave.
- Heat Oil in a frying pan or wok over medium high heat, cook Egg and transfer to a plate.
- Add extra Oil if required, cook Onion, Ham (OR Sausages, Chicken, Pork, Beef) and Peas (OR chopped Green Capsicum) until cooked through.
- Return the cooked Egg, add Garlic, Curry Powder and Salt, mix well, then add warmed rice and stir well to combine.
- Finally drizzle over Soy Sauce, toss and stir until aromatic.
As your experience as well as self-confidence expands, you will certainly discover that you have more all-natural control over your diet plan and also adjust your diet to your individual tastes over time. Whether you intend to offer a recipe that uses fewer or more active ingredients or is a bit essentially hot, you can make easy adjustments to achieve this objective. To put it simply, begin making your recipes in a timely manner. When it comes to fundamental cooking skills for novices you do not need to discover them yet just if you understand some basic cooking methods.
This isn’t a full guide to quick and also simple lunch dishes yet its good food for thought. Hopefully this will get your imaginative juices flowing so you can prepare tasty meals for your family members without doing too many heavy meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food Simple Way to Prepare Ultimate Curry Fried Rice. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!