Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, Dendeng Batokok. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Dendeng Batokok is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Dendeng Batokok is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Dendeng Batokok, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Dendeng Batokok delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Dendeng Batokok is 3 people. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Dendeng Batokok estimated approx 1 hour.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Dendeng Batokok using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
This is an authentic dish from Padang (West Sumatra, Indonesia) where my mom’s family came from. It’s really hard to replicate as the type of chili that exist in UK is less spicy compared to the ones in Indonesia. This recipe is from my friend, Reza. This version reminded me of the one I had in Bandung during college days. Soooo goooood!!! Happy holidays all!
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Dendeng Batokok:
- 400 gr thin-sliced beef
- 100 gr potato
- Beef seasoning mix
- 1/2 ginger
- 8 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp coriander seed
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 2 tbsp pepper
- 2 tbsp salt
- 4 candle nuts
- Chili seasoning mix
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 10 bird’s eye green chili
- 4 green finger chili
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp umami seasoning (ajinomoto, msg, etc)
Steps to make to make Dendeng Batokok
- Stick up fork to the thin-sliced beef to allow seasonings to easily absorb within. Cut potatoes into small pieces.
- Prepare the beef seasoning mix. Cut ginger into small pieces, peel the garlic cloves, and mix together with the rest of the ingredients to a blender. Blend it together.
- Add the blended beef seasoning mix to the beef. Use your hands to mix it together and make sure that all parts of the beef are well-seasoned. Let it rest for at least 30 mins (it’ll be much better if you leave overnight, but not a must).
- Boil the beef with water, chicken stock, and orange leaves for 30 mins in medium heat.
- As you wait for the beef to cook and get tender, cut the chilies to small pieces, get rid of the stalks, and blend it together with vegetable oil, umami seasoning, and garlic cloves.
- Drizzle more vegetable oil to the pan in medium-high heat, add the blended chili mix to the pan for 3-4 mins. Then add the beef and cook together for 4-5 mins until tender. Take it out and let it rest.
- Stir-fry the potato with oil, salt, and pepper. When finished, mix it together with the beef. Dendeng batokok is served! Best to eat it with rice.
As your experience and also confidence expands, you will certainly find that you have more all-natural control over your diet and adjust your diet regimen to your personal preferences over time. Whether you intend to serve a recipe that makes use of fewer or even more active ingredients or is a little essentially spicy, you can make simple adjustments to accomplish this objective. Simply put, start making your recipes on time. As for fundamental food preparation skills for newbies you don’t need to discover them yet only if you master some simple cooking techniques.
This isn’t a full guide to fast and also very easy lunch recipes yet its great something to chew on. With any luck this will certainly get your creative juices moving so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your family members without doing too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food Simple Way to Make Any-night-of-the-week Dendeng Batokok. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!