Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, Easy Beef Stew. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Beef Stew is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Easy Beef Stew is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Easy Beef Stew, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Easy Beef Stew delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Easy Beef Stew is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have Easy Beef Stew using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
This is a recipe for cold winter days for my married older brother and his wife who are busy with work and child rearing. This warm stew is nutritious, prevents colds, and has plenty of carrots.
If you really sear the meat well at first before adding the wine, it ends up delicious. I usually add mushrooms and potatoes when I make it, but when I make it to freeze I leave out the potatoes. When adding potatoes, add them in during Step 5 as you add the can of demi-glace sauce. For 4 servings. Recipe by Mawaru7
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Easy Beef Stew:
- 400 grams Beef shoulder or shanks for stew
- 2 Carrots
- 150 grams Mushrooms
- 1 Onion
- 150 ml Red wine
- 1 Bay leaf
- 2 tbsp White flour
- 4 tbsp Tomato ketchup
- 1 tin Tinned demi-glace sauce
- 1 around 700 ml Water
- 1 Salt and pepper
- 1 ☆Potato
Instructions to make to make Easy Beef Stew
- Coat the beef well with salt and pepper. Put the flour and beef into a plastic bag and shake until coated. Heat oil in a pan and cook until the outside is seared.
- Once the beef is seared, add red wine. Evaporate the alcohol on high heat. Combine the meat and the remaining sauce in a pot.
- Add more oil to the pan from Step 2. Once heated, add mushrooms and sliced onion and saute. Once the onions turn transparent, it's done.
- Roughly chop the carrot and add to the pot. Add the ketchup, water, and bay leaf and simmer over low heat for about 1 hour.
- Once the meat is well cooked, add a can of demi-glace sauce and cook over medium heat for 20 minutes. Stir occasionally to prevent burning. Season with salt and pepper at the end and you're done.
- You can use whatever demiglace sauce you like.
- I changed the recipe pictures. I add potatoes when I'm not going to freeze it.
As your experience and self-confidence expands, you will certainly locate that you have extra all-natural control over your diet regimen and also adapt your diet plan to your individual preferences gradually. Whether you want to serve a recipe that utilizes fewer or even more components or is a little bit more or less zesty, you can make easy adjustments to accomplish this goal. To put it simply, begin making your dishes on schedule. When it comes to fundamental food preparation abilities for newbies you don’t need to discover them however only if you understand some easy cooking techniques.
This isn’t a complete overview to fast as well as very easy lunch dishes however its good something to chew on. Hopefully this will certainly obtain your creative juices flowing so you can prepare delicious dishes for your family members without doing a lot of square meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food Simple Way to Make Ultimate Easy Beef Stew. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!